Your name - Nataliawruc Reported player's name - Terisia Date - 13.10.2019, around 9;00 pm ST Rule that was broken - Ninjalooting Description - I joined his raid, played straight up to Sindragosa, and he kicked me after clearing trash without giving any reason. + He didn't give me a chance to roll item for my class. Evidence -
XP Rates: I'd suggest either higher rates, or a variable rate that can be adjusted in-game. Let people decide how they want to experience (ha a pun) the levelling process.
Account/character transfer: What do you mean by "can use your account?" Can people transfer their current character from Angrathar?
2. Rates: most of your players SUFFER cuz of slow leveling. Anyway gameplay under 80 lvl doesn't matter. Let it be x4 AT LEAST. Or x6.
3. I don't think it's good idea. IMO it would be better to allow us transfer our chars from Angrathar. Clean 80. W/o gear, gold, achivs etc. CR is a dangerous thing. Angrathar gonna die anyway, your CR won't work anyway.
4. Maybe Mythic+ Wotlk raids? with boosted drop rate/additional loot.
5. & 6. Who cares.
7. Quite nice. Btw did you think about deleting "inspect" option? every player would my more individual, probably social in raids/guilds would increase cuz players will have to TALK about talents, items etc. It wouldn't be just copying from better players. Raid leaders and guild masters would be more important roles cuz they need to be sure that they have players with gear & talents they need. Just think for a while about it.
9. Good idea
10. IMO make an option to choose. For example make a little buff on nax BUT add an option of heroic/mythic difficulty with increased drop chance/amount. If you force ppl to play on boosted nax some ppl gonna cry a lot. Most of players highly respect their freedom. More freedom = more happy players = easier to lay your hands on our money. Just give us what we want.
11. Higher rates = no boost. Try to think up something usefull in 80lvl game to get your money. Teleports, profession leveling boost, transmogs, freakin epic mounts etc.