Angrathar: Endgame

Graal

On 3/30/2019 at 8:09 AM, Dedal said:
many people are waiting for the message about transfers, and you tell as they will be somday. what was it spossed to be? when the time comes? when the time comes, people will find another server without your pity

When we get info?

Edited by davekoznicki
  • Dislike 5

On 3/26/2019 at 5:46 PM, Graal said:

17.04 - removal of ICC Boost from the Fourth Quarter. Sindragosa and Lich King will keep their boosts. Add ICC buff for 10norm, 10heroic and 25norm raid versions.

How is the ICC buff going to work? Is it going to grow by 5% every 4 weeks in a Blizzlike way, or will it be static 10% like in 10norm currently, or..?

IMO, don't overbuff us! To be honest, not sure if it's needed at all. Gear buffs us more and more every reset anyway.

Edited by nimeralos

"In 20 minutes from now there will be another restart (sorry for that) - we're adding 10% Hellscream's Warsong (horde) and 10% Strength of Wrynn (alliance) buffs to Icecrown Citadel 10HC and Icecrown Citadel 25normal modes - just like it was mentioned here: https://sunwell-community.com/index.php?/topic/7041-angrathar-endgame/ Valithria Dreamwalker boost was already removed. Restart shouldn't take less than 5minutes."

What have you done? You ruin everything! No fun at all now. You're best at ruining sense of achievement! Why don't you make a poll at least after so many complaints? We would see how many people actually agree with it.

• Dislike 3

1 hour ago, Bew said:

What have you done? You ruin everything! No fun at all now.

On 3/26/2019 at 5:46 PM, Graal said:

17.04 - removal of ICC Boost from the Fourth Quarter. Sindragosa and Lich King will keep their boosts. Add ICC buff for 10norm, 10heroic and 25norm raid versions.

You're quite slow, reacting month after announcement.

20 hours ago, nimeralos said:

You're quite slow, reacting month after announcement.

I saw that announcement, my dear, but the staff should communicate and take actions according to situation, not some plan that was drawn months ago before release.  Sometimes things doesn't go as planned, Please spill your bitterness somewhere else.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Bew said:

some plan that was drawn months ago before release

The plan was outlined a month ago. You had a month to try and argue with it. Now there's no point.

In the end of the day, 10% isn't a huge deal. I'd still prefer them to not increase it further. We have no Cata to prepare for unlike Blizz. People here have infinite time to gear up, git gut and clear semi-nerfed ICC 25/ICC 10 HCs.

Edited by nimeralos
  • Like it! 1

>24.04 We gonna remove all boosts from 25 Heroic version of Icecrown Citadel.

Now that's odd in my personal opinion. How many guilds have killed the boosted endwing bosses? How many guilds have killed LK, is it still one? It looks like even some hardcore guilds aren't given a proper chance.

11 hours ago, nimeralos said:

Now that's odd in my personal opinion. How many guilds have killed the boosted endwing bosses? How many guilds have killed LK, is it still one? It looks like even some hardcore guilds aren't given a proper chance.

Im smhing so hard rn. How about give the less experienced guilds a chance huh? 

5 hours ago, bogdanel12 said:

Im smhing so hard rn. How about give the less experienced guilds a chance huh? 

Less experienced guilds had 12 normals, 12 hcs in 10, 12 normals in 25, 8 hcs in 25. I think it's reasonable that only the most hardcore should get LoD.

Oh well, the decision is made, let's hope not too many semi-hardcores quit right after killing LK 25 HC.

20 hours ago, nimeralos said:

"hardocre" right. Well as a member of one guild that keeps working on LoD I can tell you almost no one gives a damn about the buffed version of LK. Get it over and done with.

Pile of bullshit.

Sick of sunwell and its sudden decisions. Instead of nerfing 1by1 they went to pull another sneaky shit. Was so looking forward to next week cause we finally started working on sindy and pp and we finally have numbers + 6 hours time to progress those 2 only and they slap us with this shit now. 

Cba. Stop announcing shit if you wont hold on to it later. Lod isnt for everyone - dont make it so everyone can kill it. 

There are still guilds who want to say they did lod pre nerf, and even having one more guild being able to say that is better than have 5 guilds we never heard of farming it. Tbh i cant decide if im more pissed or sad and dissapointed.

Gl sunwell with 1k mediocre pop you will be left with in a month. I hope you are aware that to satisfy that pop that will stay and to have them kill shit you will need the 30% plus handholding enabled.

• Like it! 2
  • Dislike 5

21 hours ago, nimeralos said:

Less experienced guilds had 12 normals, 12 hcs in 10, 12 normals in 25, 8 hcs in 25. I think it's reasonable that only the most hardcore should get LoD.

Oh well, the decision is made, let's hope not too many semi-hardcores quit right after killing LK 25 HC.

Let's cut off the fun for most of the playerbase on this server in order to appease the self-worth of the lesser part. So they can feel accomplished. This is just useless. If you want to spend 6 hours wiping on a boss, be my guest. But not everyone is going to do that.

1 hour ago, bogdanel12 said:

Let's cut off the fun for most of the playerbase on this server in order to appease the self-worth of the lesser part.

There're 48 bosses in all the difficulties of ICC. Yes, I think cutting off the last 4 made sense.

I mean, LoD still won't be for everyone. I have 7/12 ICC 10 hc progress, lol. But still, you see,

2 hours ago, white0rabbit said:

There are still guilds who want to say they did lod pre nerf, and even having one more guild being able to say that is better than have 5 guilds we never heard of farming it.

On the other hand, there're people who

18 hours ago, Costin said:

Well as a member of one guild that keeps working on LoD I can tell you almost no one gives a damn about the buffed version of LK. Get it over and done with.

As always, can't please everyone.

Edited by nimeralos

Some of the 6-11/12 hc guilds may feel that the challenge/fun was rudely taken away from them.

Some may feel a relief of finally being able to kill stuff.

I don't know, maybe the latter group is larger, but I personally feel that the buffed ICC didn't last long enough.