Dual Spec for Horde

I can't find any official post on when this is planned to be released, some people told me it will be after BT has been cleared, which isn't released for months.

I understand you want to get more people to play Alliance so you gave them certain benefits (Cheaper mounts, bonus XP events, dual spec earlier). But do you really think gatekeeping it behind this long of a timer is healthy for the server? Already I can see my guild slowly dropping off, those who levelled characters that need 2 different specs for PvP/PvE are already fed up with the constant respeccing or just performing poorly in one of the other.

Honestly I think releasing Dual Spec for Alliance first is a good idea, but it should just be a month early with a discounted price (Alliance get it free, or for say 100g while Horde have to pay 1k gold).

Can anyone confirm the exact release date for horde DS?

If it's such a big deal to you and your guild, why didn't you roll Alliance?

Besides, from what I have seen having followed the numbers a bit, faction balance has been dropping closer to Horde. I may even have spotted it temporarily at 60-40 (Horde outnumbering Allies 1.5 to 1), a point at which the outnumbered faction starts to noticeably suffer, presenting a strong incentive for established players to flee, or for new players not to roll. Reducing incentives to stay Alliance might be disastrous.

• Like it! 1
7 hours ago, KimmoKM said:

If it's such a big deal to you and your guild, why didn't you roll Alliance?

I agree with this statement, everyone knew what the deal was before signing up and creating your first charecter, if this was such a major factor then you should have selected Alliance.  Also to even have Dual Spec in a TBC server (which im not fully againt but also don't full support) is a nice feature on a blizz  like server. be gratefull it is there  in the first place.