BG balance and Alliance PvP

Hey Folks,

Everytime I enter BG I can see the same. 2 ally vs 8 horde, 3 vs 8, 1 vs 5 etc... The question is:

Is there any possibility to balance BGs so that they can only start when a minimum of 5 ally players are in the queue ?

In my opinion, the number of horde players who can enter the battlefield should depend on the number of ally players who already joined. Let's say, if ally had 6 people on WSG and no more, 6 horde players would join too. 

Playing 2v8 etc is very unfair and I hope that in the future many more ally players will join the queue but for now it's a problem. Another thing is that the problem of the lack of balance will grow because horde is quickly gaining honor and marks now. 

What do you guys think about it?

Hi,

Im not sure what level brackets you are talking about, i have no idea about lv 70 bracket. but from the lower bracker and especially twink brackets it is very painfull to enjoy pvp as alliance.  Witht he amount of horde (twinks) they outnumber the alliance and even if the numbers were fair the amounto f twinks the horde have they just steam roll us.

Because the horde win so many low level brackets the amount of token to silver/gold conversation  is very high which means the alliance mount cost bonus doesnt really matter as horde will have enough money to buy there own mount ande also be able ot afford there spells quicker / buy gear.

The only solution i can think off, and this might not be popular..is to enable cross faction bgs only. that way things are more even.  People who enjoy PVP only care about  killing the players not the faction they are with.  I mean I will kill a gnome just as quick as i would an orc.  Doing this also fixes the queue times, money distrubution and makes the alliance bonus worth it.

And before anyone says it will not be blizz like, all i can say is it is a private server, it will never be 100% (i dont even think blizzard could get it too 100% if they released a tbc server), its more a quality of life issue, you can even switch off the function once people hit 60-70 (better to keep it on though).

Just my thoughts on the matter

Thanks

Eclipse

2 hours ago, Eclipse said:

from the lower bracker and especially twink brackets it is very painfull to enjoy pvp as alliance. 

low level battlegrounds were pretty much unplayable on retail servers. I can only imagine it's even worse on a pserver. 

there are only two groups of people playing them;

• new players who have often times not fully figured out their own class (let alone all the others) and either have nothing in a particular inventory slot or only mediocre quest gear
  • players who consistently fail in higher level pvp due to low skill & everyone having access to the same gear. Thus they exploit/abuse the **** out of questrewards & dungeon-drops to get an absolutely broken character that is pretty much invincible to regular players. 

blizzard should have never allowed such a situation to develop to this stage. Some time later they acknowledged the issue and split battlegrounds into two queues. If you turned off exp gain you'd only face others who also disabled that. 

since there are dedicated guilds which only consist of such twinks I'd guess that this fix is not implemented?

if I knew this was not an issue i'd join battlegrounds whenever I could and gain levels that way. You have to be insane to re-queue with a character in regular gear after being subjected to such an inbalance. I would not care about 10vs15 matches that way. I can carry those if everyone has pretty much the same equipment and no enchants.

2 hours ago, Eclipse said:

The only solution i can think off, and this might not be popular..is to enable cross faction bgs only.

tl,dr: remove the pvp twinks -> more people will join -> better chance at equal teams and in general a better experience for everyone

15 minutes ago, Tiryan said:

tl,dr: remove the pvp twinks -> more people will join -> better chance at equal teams and in general a better experience for everyone

There is no reason to remove twinks, twinks have been a part of the game for so long, to remove them would make the game non blizz like which the server isnt about, although i know making it cross faction isnt blizz like either, i feel it is the lesser of two evils and would do more good than harm.

I do not know if you understood me well but I did not intend to discuss here about twinks and low lvls. I care about 70 lvl situation because it's only really matters now. And this situation is tragic. Horde win every BG because they outnumbers Ally players all the time. And now they are well geared too because everytime they are get 3 marks.

horde also got 4:7 games but we are waiting 15-20min for an EOTS.. 

and there is also a big chance to get that "draw" thing because not enough players.. then its rly funny to wait 20min again.. so just dont mimimi on allianz side.. just get a premade grp and earn 5 times more honor then horde..

Edited by Rogueboy