allow transmog or people dont play

comesesos

i have talk with a lot of people about this, they all want transmog

they say wont play without transmog

then allow transmog or im afraid the server will be gone in a few months because lack of players

Edited by comesesos
  • Dislike 2

16 minutes ago, Evir said:

Is this a troll? Poe's law is in full effect right now. People not playing because they cant play dress up, seems absurd.

transmog allows people to have an identity in the game, is not just a comestic tool

Edited by comesesos
  • Dislike 2

20 minutes ago, comesesos said:

transmog allows people to have an identity in the game, is not just a comestic tool

They have identity by being a good, bad, or average player, somewhere on that spectrum anyway.  Making a name for yourself. 
You have identity from what guild you are in, and that guild having good (or bad) players.

They have identity by having accomplished getting the higher end gear to show off. Having a full set of blues and greens that you transmoged into T2 or T3, is trying to hide that identity. I like how they allow you to turn off transmog on their WotLK server because Seeing everyone in the same T2,T3, T5, ect sets, was wholly unappealing to me.

The only upside I can see to it, is a massive gold sink to keep the economy in check by allowing people to waste money on things I, and many people will never see, if the option is available to turn it off.

I actually had someone brag to me a while ago about their High Marshal transmog, I never saw it.

Edited by Evir
  • Like it! 1

2 hours ago, comesesos said:

i have talk with a lot of people about this, they all want transmog

they say wont play without transmog

then allow transmog or im afraid the server will be gone in a few months because lack of players

Okay, we cannot satisfy everyone :) 
Locked. 

• Like it! 3
  • Bravo! 1