Voltarus - new progressive 3.3.5 WotlK realm!

23 minutes ago, Geu said:

This is my 4th private server from scratch. The game is about raiding and downing content, and that's why I play. Leveling is not fun and has never been fun, its just a boring step on the way to me having real fun (aka: wiping on yogg 4 light in a 25 pug)

well ye, everybody looks for what they prefer. I pretty much see raids as a somewhat meaningless and boring action. It's more like a training for perfection, doing job - only a little fun there.

And the game is not really about raiding. Raiding is mostly just end content to prolong the life of the character session. But most create another char after some time.

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, thanksgiving1 said:

heirlooms will be available from day 1? all the store actually?

They will be available through normal in-game means -vendors in dalaran/wg (but i don't think anyone will be able to get them on day 1 :P )

Store isn't going to be available until all leveling Realm Firsts are completed.

• Like it! 2
1 hour ago, Azathothh said:

They will be available through normal in-game means -vendors in dalaran/wg (but i don't think anyone will be able to get them on day 1 :P )

Store isn't going to be available until all leveling Realm Firsts are completed.

Thank you

12 hours ago, Geu said:

This is my 4th private server from scratch. The game is about raiding and downing content, and that's why I play. Leveling is not fun and has never been fun, its just a boring step on the way to me having real fun (aka: wiping on yogg 4 light in a 25 pug)

Well, it's up to you to like or dislike various aspects of the game, but saying that this game is about [something] is kinda wrong imo. I enjoy leveling much more than raiding and I'm sure I'm not the only one who think the same.

8 hours ago, Kuroi_Mato_O said:

Well, it's up to you to like or dislike various aspects of the game, but saying that this game is about [something] is kinda wrong imo. I enjoy leveling much more than raiding and I'm sure I'm not the only one who think the same.

I get that, but my focus on raiding doesnt affect your leveling, however you saying I shouldnt have 4x affects mine. Golden rule amigo.

On 2/28/2021 at 12:00 PM, Geu said:

I get that, but my focus on raiding doesnt affect your levelinЦ saying I shouldnt have 4x affects mine. Golden rule amigo.

Actually I never said anything about x4 rates, but since you mentioned it - if you choose to lvl with x4 rate then you will get access to a high level content way faster than people who leveling at x1 or x2. I cannot say that it will directly affect my leveling experience in a bad way, but it will still affect it from time to time. Maybe the most related problem for me is that it will be less people to run dungeons since a lot of people already hit 80 in few days. I'm not saying that x4 is necessary a bad thing, I really don't know how to do it better, I only replied to your post because you said that this game is about raiding.

Edited by Kuroi_Mato_O
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, thebucz said:

Hi, I'm wondering if there is an another possibillity to download the client. I can't download due to an unknown error. Thanks for you help!

Check out our How-to-Connect Guide:

• Like it! 1