Sunwell Project

Disable separate queues for twinks and other people

Hey, 

is it possible to make one queue for everyone again? As the population  has dropped down I don't see a reason to stay like this anymore.

It's very hard to get any bg going, especially the twink separate queue, which is completely dead and nobody is playing that. By allowing twinks to get into bg's with others again will give some activity into brackets and maybe even pve side would benefit more as there would be more people doing TBC raids.

I am pretty sure there are twinks on both sides, so the disbalance won't be big, as there will be twinks entering on both sides to counter each other.

Best regards.

• Like it! 1

I don't think it's a good idea. It will lower activity even more, cause nobody want to be pwnd by one man machine. Also there is more alliance twinks than horde one, and seriously you don't want face them.

What activity are you talking about mate? :) The both queues are dead completely. I am in queue for WSG 70-79 all day long and spam people to join it and guess what? Barely anyone does and the bg usually ends up with not enough people in it. And the only way to boost activity is to disable seperate queues and let people fight in same queue.

Also there is more alliance twinks than horde one, and seriously you don't want face them.

Oh yes, I want to badly! If you weren't to manage to beat them, let the others do. :) I am planning to make  twink on horde and fight those scary alliance twinks.

• Like it! 1

Mate you don't have a single chance, belive me, these guys have twinks with bis items. I was playing as twink on ally side and we were dominate bg's like we never lose single one bg and they turned it off..

• Like it! 1

Hello Admin and GM

by the mention of that some ppl play twink for fun but we are not able to join BG like another ppl cause we stop gain xp 

so if possible help us and do sth for twink's 

thanks 

On 1/6/2021 at 10:58 AM, Yiy said:

Mate you don't have a single chance, belive me, these guys have twinks with bis items. I was playing as twink on ally side and we were dominate bg's like we never lose single one bg and they turned it off..

Well, I got few more friends that would twink on horde to make it even, and there are also other people with twinks, I am sure we can put some kind of fight. :)

Is it possible to get any feedback from the staff regarding this matter? The clock is thicking, the faster this decision would be made, the bigger is the chance to get more possible acitivity in the bracket.