Sunwell Project

Mist of Pandaria - Do you really want it or not?

Mist of Pandaria - Do you really want it or not?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you really want it or not? If you want, add a reason why you'd like to do it.

My reason is that I played very little this expansion when it was released in 2012, some bgs, some dungeons and I didn't even get to level 90. I'd like to play it again and this time maybe get to level 90 and do something more.

Edited by Xavier
  • Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1

Well, for me the reasons are: i enjoy Pandaria as an open world, some zones are really cool (take the jade forest as an exemple..). The whole continent is coherent and exploration is kinda interesting. Also, as a pvper, i think mop's pvp is the best (at least the funniest). Every class is well designed and the spells fit perfectly with the class gameplay (if i recall correctly mop has the highest spells available for each class, meaning you can react to multiple threats with different approach - i may be wrong on this). Pve is ok i think, i spent lots of time in the timeless isle and the rdf/raids are very cool.
Cant wait to play MoP on Sunwell !!!

• Like it! 2
  • Dislike 1

I want MOP too!

Played it very little last time on a private server and started really late. The admins there made legion after, so the mop server sadly died quite fast. Didn't get to experience the raids and classes properly either. Just getting to 90, doing few dungeons, duels and BGs. The active MOP server(s) now are way too far progressed, most of the communities are not really international or pop ain't that great -after all this time. So sometimes the queues, BGs or finding a good raid, it takes a while there and so on. Anywyas, idk much about the PVE and PVP but it felt and looked really good on MOP. Even better and more balanced than WOTLK! Like c'mon, people get bored with WOTLK after a while -even more so since there was a shit ton of new servers lately, being either pay2win, shady, buggy or dying way too fast. 

I like the new MOP content, features, mounts, achievements, class spells, mechanics, graphics, epic transmogs etc and PVP is so fun! All classes got cooler and better!  (Except monks, frick the monks, frickin fat weirdos kung-fu-panda furries UGH!) ? And yeah it's a whole new wow, gonna feel good for a change, after years of wotlk and tbc! ^^

Edited by Pearl
  • Like it! 1

To be realistic I do not think Pandaria will be online before the end of 2020.

They're busy on Frosthold now, there is still the s10(pvp) and two more raids to open and all the fixes they will require. I think they will be forced to abandon Pandaria, sooner or later they will realize this or they have already noticed it.

@Pearl dude i can vouch to your last words :D:D I know you're talking about Freakz/Tauri... xD Freakz's mop died in 1y and Tauri's community is omg... I rage quitted it... ok, i'll calm down..........
@Xavier man i hope in Sunwell... even if it's late 2020 it's perdect!! Don't talk about abandoning Pandaria... Let's be positive!!! I see your point, i just hope they come up with a surprise for us !!!

• 1 month later...

Guys i know 20 voters are not a wide pool for a good statistic, but 16 "yes" vs 4 "no" is significative in a way.

I start to see a trend here....

Any good news on this topic? ...or any news at all? xD

C'mon we want MoP !!!

• Dislike 2

Please, don't waste your resources on such things, anything after WotLK is causal boring crap. If someone want to play on pandaria then go on pandaria server. Sunwell is the best WoTLK server as always and i hope they will remain like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Wotlk is the best expansion for so many people, there's no doubt about that, but doing the same things endlessly annoys you. Another expansion would be useful to break the repetitiveness. It doesn't have to be Pandaria necessarily.

I would settle for any expansion, you have to change every now and then (although it will always be an old expansion).