[Report- Ninjalooting]

Your name -  Slaade   Frosthold
Reported player's name -    Raid leader [Braveheartcd] 
Date -   Friday 27 March 2020
Rule that was broken -  Guild Ninja looting
Description - A naxx 25 pug made from Braveheartcd, at the end of the raid Kel dropped [Crown of the lost conqueror] so everyone rolled even a dk, and the player Sprut rolled 2 times. The leader gave the item to him and then everyone started to leave without any response. This is the evidenceWoWScrnShot_032720_150052.thumb.jpg.adb18ed84db2634281d05fb0d7f2e5f1.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032720_150103.thumb.jpg.d8b7a963ed0c68ce3f1391c69ac65129.jpg

This is not what happend. Let me try to explain. 

Envoy of Mortality dropped. The hunter who won it had already won a ranged weapon (Don't remember the name) this same raid. He asked if anyone  wanted to roll for the ranged weapon he had won erlier, as he did not need it anymore. So my first roll was for the ranged weapon. Then i rolled for the Tier token. I understand that this is easly mistaken for a dobble roll. 

3 hours ago, Sprut said:

This is not what happend. Let me try to explain. 

Envoy of Mortality dropped. The hunter who won it had already won a ranged weapon (Don't remember the name) this same raid. He asked if anyone  wanted to roll for the ranged weapon he had won erlier, as he did not need it anymore. So my first roll was for the ranged weapon. Then i rolled for the Tier token. I understand that this is easly mistaken for a dobble roll. 

where's your evidence?