SECOND TIME NINJA TWO HANDED AXE AGAIN I HAVE ALREADY ONE TICKET THIS IS SECOND

PLEASE i gived up playing first time because of ninja loot two handed axe and after 3-4 days i entered game again for give it second chance joined HOL RHC queue killed last boss and axe dropped i was matched with 4same guild player paladin tank pick need for give warrior guild friend and got it. you say we dont looking to rhc ninjas im asking how can i enter raids witout good weapon i entered second time and tricked second time please remove axe from warrior or paladin and send me i request it. It happened to me second time 728245613_ninjaguild1.thumb.jpg.d89e27e234632d36bf7df48d12a7559e.jpg

ninja guild 2.jpg

ninja guild 3.jpg

• Like it! 1

i rolled 37 warrior rolled 15 and ninja ta nk paladin rolled 73 and gived axe to warrior guild friend it is the evidence photo what can i do for get that axe third time? if i can solo that boss ok or should i pay anywhere for get that axe? or got tricked third time? why no one cares my problem?

ninja paladin and friend warrior.jpg

• Like it! 1

Please review the information in yellow text below. I suggest that you gather up some trusted friends or guild members and run this dungeon the next time.

https://sunwell.pl/page/rules

22. Ninjalooting is forbidden on Sunwell. After having enough proof of the misdemeanor, the ninjalooter that stole an item will face two possible forms of punishment.

• after confirmed ninjaloot on 25-Man version of the highest raid tier, the player will be added to ninjalooter detection system: https://bit.ly/2KEqxmK, receives 7 days of ban and the stolen item will be removed. The player will be added to the ninjalooter list after the ban is lifted.
  • in case of ninjaloot on every single raid (Vanilla/TBC/WotLK) that is not highest raid tier, the player will be added to ninjalooter list. More details: https://bit.ly/2KEqxmK

Needing an item on 5-Man dungeons is not considered ninjalooting, thus it won't result in expending the ninja list.

RDF is inherently every man for himself kind of system that punishes prosocial behavior. Blame Blizzard for making such a garbage design (and devs for implementing it at this stage). I understand they eventually """fixed""" this with personal loot, which I think is a retarded system, but to its credit at least it does remove the issue of people not only needing gear for friends but people needing gear to vendor it, which I recall being a far from unheard of practice in retail and some private servers. At this point people are being nice, only needing items for actual use (by someone).

Titansteel Destroyer is much better for UH anyhow. Just buy that one.

Edited by KimmoKM
  • Like it! 1