Fury Warrior T7.5 BiS (Rawr Simmed)

Oh lame, I must have forgotten to change that. I can assure you it's less than the 20 dps gap though. The only boot enchant that even gives a significant dps increase is Nitro Boosts :( Tbh i prefer cat's swiftness, I just forgot to add it as i was fixing the sim and testing Leather/Mail/Plate combinations for a little under 4 hours. That's about as much time as I feel like putting in. After raid i just lost track of time and kept messing with Rawr.

If you really want me to change the boot enchants I can, but I really dont wanna... :(

You don't have to do anything you don't want to, but the difference in swiftness, which I prefer too and 32 AP is like 13 DPS in landsouls, which is why it got interesting because that is really close.

The buffed stats are weird when comparing the two. Landsouls has me at 838 less AP buffed and about 5% less crit. But I guess rawr calculates averages and adds them as stats.

Edited by Kiszh

I mean even if that were the case it's a far smaller gap than you simmed. Thing is, I'm not very well endowed. My pee-pee is tiny so I can't look at Landsoul's and calculate what I need to and figure it out. I'm just used to Rawr, i've been using it for years now. No sim is perfect, they're used to get an idea about how something should or shouldn't perform. That being said, with user error or perfect execution both lists are too close to really really know the 100% optimized. Even the stats are too close to matter. If this list is wrong it will at least show what was simmed and give other players a good idea on how to gear themselves. 

Edited by Doublespoons

I agree, I choose to participate in this thread in order to hopefully find relevant adjustments to my own list. We'll likely never have a perfect bis list.

Do you have any meaningful gain in DPS on your own list, if you swap unrelenting for sinners and run surge needle?

Sorry I had raid and went to bed shortly after. There were none, no. :( Rawr wont show me at all if it's a dps gain or not bc the items chosen (after hitting hit/exp caps) are picked for the highest dps ranking they have within the program. Some dps changes, but the second I slot in another peice it'll go down usually. I did try both and actually went down 100 dps, but if i just put on the ring it goes up 6 dps but then puts me under expertise so it's a bit funky. I think it takes into consideration how far under cap you are as it's % unlikely to dodge more than once or twice in a 300 second encounter. 5 or so dodges for a 600 second encounter which was what is listed. So i think its basically saying to take the -expertise cap as Surge Needle gives alot more dps, but i'm aiming caps 100% to minimize any efforts. I dont want to miss out on rage gains due to dodges.

Landsouls is showing expertise as worth less than strength prior to ulduar gear levels aswell. Despite that I advise, and pretty much anyone else does too, to gem and gear for expertise if you're undercapped. Consistent DPS is worth the slight statistical dps loss

Edited by Kiszh

54 minutes ago, Kiszh said:

Landsouls is showing expertise as worth less than strength prior to ulduar gear levels aswell. Despite that I advise, and pretty much anyone else does too, to gem and gear for expertise if you're undercapped. Consistent DPS is worth the slight statistical dps loss

I agree aswell.

• Dredd pinned this topic
  • 2 years later...