Sign in to follow this  
falanar77

Banned for?

falanar77    1

Character name: Lollipop
Punishment reason: WTB female nightelf/human rogue via black market wisp me offers. 
Game Master: Azathothh
Summary: 14 days chat ban for saying on global, WTB female nightelf/human rogue VIA BLACK MARKET! wisp me offers. I said fucking VIA BLACK MARKET. and you're GM goes ahead and bans me for 14 days. what is this non sense? i said i wanted to see what people can give me offers for sunwell points. cause for sure no one would want to buy a cheap ass geared toon for 2000 sunwell coins. what is wrong with what i said? there is nothing wrong with what i said and i dont deserve no ban. concerning on how long ive stayed here in this server and how much money ive spent. you should take things into consideration before banning people cause they said "VIA BLACK MARKET" no wonder this server is dying. its cause your GMS are handling things wrong and are banning people for stupid reasons. Time to wake up. 

• Dislike 1

Azathothh    63

Hello.

1. You are not banned, you are muted - these are 2 different things.

2. I gave you the reason of that mute - you didn't mention it here, reason was "Rule 25."

I see that it still wasn't enough to read our rules which you have accepted...

" 25. It is forbidden to trade characters and announce Black Market offers in the game. Trying to find the seller is also forbidden and the punishment for that is 14 days of mute. "
https://sunwell.pl/page/rules

Which part of it is not clear? If we would allow for such advertises soon you wouldn't be able to read anything else than black market offers and then you would ask why we are not doing anything with that and say that "server is dying" because of that, right?

You broke our rule and received punishment for it, we don't punish players who doesn't break our rules. Time to wake up.

Appeal rejected,

Regards

Sign in to follow this