Soricelul

Beginer hunter

Soricelul    2

Hei guys,

I'm a new player on this server and decided to roll a hunter, since this is my first time playing as a hunter i'm gonna need all the help i can get.

At the moment this is my setup:

Lvl 39 night elf hunter, lw + skining, marksmanship talents, beautifull black panther as a pet to prowl and ambush horde in stv.

I want to ask the comunity what tips and tricks, pointers and know how they can share.

I dont use the forums regularly but this time i decided to give it a try, hope to see you guys in stv ;)

Supastin    0

So personally I love using a spider for leveling because of its versatillity. To me Cats are more of a dungeon/raid pet due to their dmg. Honestly hunters are pretty straight forward :P. Use traps defensibly, if your low on mana use aspect of viper.

Vaxsysl    17

Check this out: <Link for Petopia>

For pointers and tips, you should be more specific. Like, talent help, glyph choices, pet companions, hunter macros...what? There's a wagonload of things to share. What would you like to discuss?

EDIT: I just realized the date of this post. Poor guy wanted forum help, got it half a year later.

Edited by Vaxsysl
  • Like it! 1

OakyHefty    12

Well. If you want to improve your leveling. You should get bear pet and respect to beast mastery focused on pet dmg and survivability. THATS WAY you gain alot of sustain and mob control options what makes leveling easier(especially in moments when you have to pull more than 1 mob).