Sign in to follow this  
feniek

[A][PL] Error Code Naxx25 15/15, EoE 25 1/1 is recruiting

feniek    2

We cleared t7 25 man content and now we are looking for skilled, exceptional players.
We need people with high attendance for our ulduar progress.

If u want to know more pm me or any other officer in game.

Feniek, Sidey, Jerzyurban, Ninea

Edited by feniek

Unimax    5

They have the premade group for 25naxx from other server, so if u want to lose an ID waiting for an invite (they will send u an invite only when someone from their core group will be off)- choose that guild. 

feniek    2

We are now 13/15 naxx 25 we are recruting surv hunter,hpal, frostdk, tankdk, retpal (coz crybaby retloladin unimax left guild, not a great raider so leave him guildless, my advice).

• Bravo! 1

feniek    2

UPDATE 
After we "lost" Unimax and Bigcritz we were able to progress saph and kt in one day so now we are polish guild 15/15 naxx 25. 
We are looking for Holy Paladin and DPS to improve our roster  /w for more info 

feniek, dway, vakuqt, novar

Bigcritz    1

Don't join this guild. They using Loot council and items going always to group of his friends. So if You don't want to waste ID better stay away from that guild.

P.S I didn't even had a one try at saph/kt. So it is not true they been able to progress becuase he "lost" me or unimax. The guy is just a kid with some ego problems.

Avender    0

I wanted to respond with a big wall of text, but I just realized I can post what "triggered" Bigcritz to leave the guild - he asked, that a strength+crit/expertise ring would be given to him, stating it's BiS and linking an arp ring as his current item (he mentioned something about "yeh arp is shit for shamans" which is a inside-guild joke right now :) ).

So not sure if he's just plain stupid or a lootwhore (more itemlevel more skill isobvious tho), but he Gundrak Heroic ring is a lot better (circa by some 100ap and overall agi gained from BoK).

So, to sum up, decide on yourselves if it's the Guild who's bad for knowing how shamans work in wotlk, or Bigcritz is just stupid :( 

Meanwhile, we're at 15/15 Naxx25 (full clear yday in ~3hours, with strong squad rotation to gear up those who need it most). This could easily go to less than 2.5 hours with the optimized core on all bosses :) We'll see how it goes in the week to come - Malygos tuesday in front of us!

Bigcritz    1

So let's start from this. Explain me how ring from gundrak can be better than Ruthlessness? I get more crit from it than gundrak ring gives me. So if u know nothing about enh shaman don't talk. This arp ring was still better than yours with resi.  You started non sense drama about me for no reason. I left guild , i didn't write anything about You or guild on global chat but u had to start shit talk about me on forum and general. Probably u did it because of your ego from retail servers from that error code guild is known.These guys (these guild creators from retail) don't even talk with their guild mates, it's kinda weird so I don't recommend this guild.

P.S this stupid bigcritz been top dps in your raids. 

Edited by Bigcritz

Avender    0
4 hours ago, Bigcritz said:

So let's start from this. Explain me how ring from gundrak can be better than Ruthlessness? I get more crit from it than gundrak ring gives me. So if u know nothing about enh shaman don't talk. This arp ring was still better than yours with resi.  You started non sense drama about me for no reason. I left guild , i didn't write anything about You or guild on global chat but u had to start shit talk about me on forum and general. Probably u did it because of your ego from retail servers from that error code guild is known.These guys (these guild creators from retail) don't even talk with their guild mates, it's kinda weird so I don't recommend this guild.

P.S this stupid bigcritz been top dps in your raids. 

HA-HA, good one. 

A little bit of maths for you:

Patchwerk ring: 57str, 61stam, 54crit, 32expertise. Combined 57AP, ~1.1crit, 32 expertise rating. 0.5 crit rating more, more itemlevel (which seems to be important for you)

Gundrak HC: 49agi, 51stam, 33expertise, 100AP. Combined 149AP (154with BoK), ~0.6%crit (0.65 with BoK), 33 expertise rating. 92AP(97with BoK) more overall. 

Provided that your priority stat after hitcap should be AP or Haste, then the choice is obvious. And you're obviously stupid :(

About the #topdps part, waiting for some evidence from recount or skada to back it up, as I can't find you in any logs we got from arny raid being in top10, so either you talk shit (more probable) or the logs are broken ;)

BTW, i Joined them here, I'm not from their crew and I'm not affiliated with them in any way, yet your bullshit made me react.

Melonzoo    0

Hi !

I'm looking for a guild . I'm playing as Resto Druid 4K GS + + Offspec Bala ; Shaman Enh 3.7 GS+ + Offspec Ele ; DK Unh 2.2 GS i ended him in this week. Im looking for a progressive guild. I have all done on 10's. On Naxx 25 11/15. I think that i can be better so if u are interested about me, please reply here :) Im working today and i will be back in wow after 21:00.

Have a nice day

Regards,

Piotr

feniek    2

We are still lf more ppl for Ulduar 25 man progress. We need healers, and dps. We have  2 or 3 spots to fill in our 25 man grp.
If u want to know more /w Feniek or Sidey in game or here.