Sign in to follow this  
Szwagier

Help. BIS list for Resto in Naxx content and question for healing

Szwagier    1

Hello.

I'm fresh healer and Can somebody help me with make BIS list for gear in NAXX content and if u can make for me talent's at this moment :P. Im looking for that in many forums for this content but. Only found one or two lazy guides.

And i have question. 

How to heal as resto.... Atm i get 3.7gs but in raids i see difference between me and rest of the people like Holy Pala and resto shammy or Holy Priest.   maybe I'm doing something wrong.  Im HOTing MT and off tank ( reju, regrowth ) all time, when CD's off for Wild Growth i will use it. When ppl get DMG i'm reju them or using nourish when dmg its big.  But i see on recount im not the best :P. 

And in this content how to gear up?     Haste>SP>spirit>INT>MP5>CRIT? 

Cheers 

Nadiir    112

Resto Dudus are mainly a raid healing class. I wouldn't really suggest HOTing the tank or OT as other classes will be better at Tank healing. (There are exceptions and by all means, keep your tanks alive, but don't do it unnecessarily.)

I don't have a BIS list and I think that Resto Dudus don't need Spirit as much, but could be wrong. You should be pre-rejuving most of the raid before damage is coming. Then they already have a rejuv on them when you need to Nourish someone. 

• Like it! 1

I am Groot    5

At this content best gear would be full of spirit and haste. Try to reach haste soft cap for 1s GCD. Dont forget to use Lifebloom every Clearcasting to stay topped with mana. 

• Like it! 1

Szwagier    1
1 hour ago, gret said:

At this content best gear would be full of spirit and haste. Try to reach haste soft cap for 1s GCD. Dont forget to use Lifebloom every Clearcasting to stay topped with mana. 

Ouh nice TIP. When i get clearcasting i spam HOT's so i forget to cast lifebloom. And i thinking why i get OOM always :P

I am Groot    5

Yes, thats main reason for Rdudus to oom, I recomend you Power Auras and icon for Clearcasting poping out. You will see great diference. BTW when healing try to make it with some breaks, ofc if you are allowed to. I mean, when you cast HoTs and take a break, after some time your mana will start to regenerate at full speed. 

Szwagier    1

Oh thanks guys :P. But still need to know what items need on Naxx 25/ os 25. like hmm 4 pieces of t7.5  or not. trinkets and all of gear pieces becouse i didn't know what to gear up with Best In Slot items :P