Sign in to follow this  
Riw

Why PvP wos always broken in WotLK and how to reapir it

Riw    6

Hello,

I believe that the balance between PvP and PvE in 3.3.5a has always been unfair. Why?
To play PvP and gear bis its not enough to have 3k in 3v3.
You also need to have PvE trinkets, such as DBW, Solace, Buble, WFS etc.
On the other hand, no PvP items will help in murdering Lich King.
That's why I suggest adding this type of trinkets to the PvP store.
Normal versions for 2100 rate in 2v2 and 2370 AP.
Heroic versions for 2100 rate in 3v3 and 3550 AP.

This will make them hard to optain, balanced and well fitting. Changing the season is the right moment.

Thank you,

Riw

• Confused 2
  • LOL 1

Riw    6

Kek who sayd something about paying rl money? Did you read what i wrote? I dont think so.

• Love it! 1

davekoznicki    24

To get pvp items you need play pvp content,to get pve rewards you need play pve content,did you not play wotlk wow before:P? for best possible gear pvp or pve you need clear whole content pvp and pve for me its ok,no one say its easy,if you are lazy its only your problem:)  i will write it again if you want custom wotlk you need another server (lolmane) becouse here we play near Blizzlike content,not custom shit;/  if we change drops we can not stop here and go change spells why mage not get flash heal,why holy paladin cant stealth maybe we change this also?:)

In end to get this trinkets in pve content  you need more time than small amount of ap points and some rating its not fair,even if for some people 2100 rating is high them think how many ppl have heroic solace,dbw its elite of raiders

Imagine now any pve noob (with rating) run in dalaran with best pve trinkets dbw and best pve players not??? FAIR?????????????

Edited by davekoznicki
  • Bravo! 1

Riw    6

I dont think pve noob players would get to 2100 rate. The rating requirements can be increased or decreased. How many teams came to such a rating last season? 5-10%? Maybe GM has accurate data.

In my opinion it is much more likely that this noob player will get dbw or wfs on lucky roll in ICC. I have seen it many times.

And yes, pve for some ppl (me ie) is boring as hell. However, the mechanics of the game force me to play pve to be competitive in pvp. For me spending 4-5 hours in ICC is pain in the (_!_).  The same 4-5 hours on BG is gold.

Damianok    1

orrr just play some pve and try to drop the item like everyone else

if u miss out on one aspect of the game, you miss out on the items. simple 

Edited by Damianok

Riw    6

No, if you PvE only you can be bis geared just playing PvE, you can have all items, this not requires any PvP at all.

Damianok    1

PvE is much more time consuming and I think thats why there is a option to get rele gear for emblems. u cannot get wrathful gear by playing just PvE and u cannot get bis trinkiets from playing just PvP

Riw    6

You can get bis gear for PvE playing PvE.

You can NOT get bis gear for PvP playing PvP.

I can not explain it easier. If you do not understand, I'm afraid it's not my fault.

• Like it! 1

Fajnytenprej    10

You can't get PVE BIS items playing PVP so you won't get those items. Simple :) 

If you need some trinkets or other items then you MUST play pve wheter you like it or not. If not then stop crying and giving some incredible ideas. You won't get them in any other way.

Heliox    45
21 minutes ago, Riw said:

BUMP

Yeah, after hours of discussion sunwell devs agreed, that they will implement the store, because ur lazy ass that can't raid is their number one priority. Get real.

• LOL 1