bazzy

Save the Sunwell

bazzy    2

Hi,

please increase rates for exp x7 - x8 and rep x3, gold x3, prof x3 + increase honor a little bit and save this awesome server. 

Nobody is intrested farming all day long on 10 yrs old content. 

Make it semi-fun realm and profit. 

Or die in ashes.

Regards

• Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 8
  • LOL 1

Bioniczny    3
4 hours ago, bazzy said:

Hi,

please increase rates for exp x7 - x8 and rep x3, gold x3, prof x3 + increase honor a little bit and save this awesome server. 

Nobody is intrested farming all day long on 10 yrs old content. 

Make it semi-fun realm and profit. 

Or die in ashes.

Regards

Ye and what else? ;p Maybe place somewhere NPC's with free gear/mounts etc. cus there's also no sense to farm these on this 10year old content ....

And now seriously, wotlk will die anyway no matter what will be done to it bcus of endgame content and nothing else to do ...

Love&Peace,

AhegaoSensei

bazzy    2
1 hour ago, Bioniczny said:

Ye and what else? 😜 Maybe place somewhere NPC's with free gear/mounts etc. cus there's also no sense to farm these on this 10year old content ....

And now seriously, wotlk will die anyway no matter what will be done to it bcus of endgame content and nothing else to do ...

Love&Peace,

AhegaoSensei

There are many other projects and they live couple of years with really decent pop. It is not about Wotlk. It is about vision. 

Crysis    28

^Which servers exactly? Most of high rates are either dead or have smalllelr population in longer period.

Heliox    45
On 7/2/2019 at 11:20 PM, Crysis said:

^Which servers exactly? Most of high rates are either dead or have smalllelr population in longer period.

*cough* Warmane *cough*
(don't get me wrong, I'm not approving to change rates anyhow, just bringing up an example)

Edited by Heliox
  • LOL 1

Keynn    28

^and what about warmane, do u really think there are playing 12k ppl on icecrown realm? Or 5k on lordaeron? XD 

They are boosting their online and everyone with +30iq knows it.

Heliox    45
50 minutes ago, Keynn said:

^and what about warmane, do u really think there are playing 12k ppl on icecrown realm? Or 5k on lordaeron? XD 

They are boosting their online and everyone with +30iq knows it.

Never said there are 12k players playing simulatenously, but its a fact that they have multiple times bigger population than sunwell. Just log in and wander around, even in the starting zones there are tons of players, while on sunwell there are pretty much... none.

Edited by Heliox

34 minutes ago, Heliox said:

Never said there are 12k players playing simulatenously, but its a fact that they have multiple times bigger population than sunwell. Just log in and wander around, even in the starting zones there are tons of players, while on sunwell there are pretty much... none.

Who cares about starting zones? Just look at dalaran, there is tons of ppl

Heliox    45
18 minutes ago, Seeker of Mearning Dogxa said:

Who cares about starting zones? Just look at dalaran, there is tons of ppl

Where? On Sunwell? XDD I guess u never saw "tons of ppl". And you should care about starting zones, cuz that indicates that there are new players starting their journey on the server. If there are none, or nonsignificant amount, that means the server is dying, cuz current players will eventually stop playing.

Edited by Heliox
  • Like it! 2

1 hour ago, Heliox said:

Where? On Sunwell? XDD I guess u never saw "tons of ppl". And you should care about starting zones, cuz that indicates that there are new players starting their journey on the server. If there are none, or nonsignificant amount, that means the server is dying, cuz current players will eventually stop playing.

Is that hard for these new players to check online on sunwell website? i think no. Anyways there is still command /who 1-80 to check online 

• Haha 1
  • Whaaaat? 1

Heliox    45
18 minutes ago, Seeker of Mearning Dogxa said:

Is that hard for these new players to check online on sunwell website? i think no. Anyways there is still command /who 1-80 to check online 

You completely missed the point and your response doesn't make sense.

• Thanks 1
  • Respect! 1

Heliox    45

^Do u even read what other wrote or u just randomly post your wisdoms? I know that they don't have 12k online players but still they've got MUCH more than sunwell.

Keynn    28

^But u can't be sure if these people in starting zones are real people or maybe bots.

Heliox    45

^If i can interact with them by doing quests together I'm pretty sure they're not.

Are there bots on warmane? Probably. Does that change the fact that it's an enormous wotlk server? Nope.

Edited by Heliox
  • Like it! 1
  • Respect! 1

Dedal    47

Seriously i do not have a strenght and patience anymore. im with sunwell from new beginning. Before also i play here. When the new server was started everybody we could read that sunwell will be a new home for the Polish community. Until the new realm was opened. Administration did not expect that the most of people will chose new realm (hah lol kek bur rofl). They began to stigmatize Polish community, the community they owed the brad and existence to. Do not get me wrong. I do not bellite work of administration and saunwell crew. But what you did contributed to the opinion about the server. And now when the new server was created you see how players leave ours. Absence of administration and lack of response to big problems contributed to the current state. https://sunwell-community.com/index.php?/staff/ You can check when they are lst online. You can raise from this that administration doesn't give shit. So plaing here is a big waste of time. You have a big thanfuly community. But you wanted more. Now you have "more". YOu where a last hope to build something greate, but you fail...

• Like it! 1
  • Dislike 2

Hansrutger    1
54 minutes ago, Dedal said:

So plaing here is a big waste of time. You have a big thanfuly community. But you wanted more. Now you have "more". YOu where a last hope to build something greate, but you fail...

Playing anywhere is a waste of time. WoW Classic will most likely shake a lot. I am not saying that everyone and their grandma's are going to play Classic, but I know a lot of players around me that will do so, both from retail and from private servers. Best is to see how Classic plays out on the private server sector. It is absolutely no reason to find a new home at this state because everything might change. It is better to join a newly open private server AFTER a certain time Classic has been out, because Classic WILL have a lot of players at start, but those numbers will fade most likely rather fast within a few months and only those who actually want to play Classic because of the fact that it is Classic will stay.

Conclusion: Enjoy your stay on Sunwell until this next few months plays themselves out naturally. 

Crysis    28
21 hours ago, Hansrutger said:

Playing anywhere is a waste of time. WoW Classic will most likely shake a lot. I am not saying that everyone and their grandma's are going to play Classic, but I know a lot of players around me that will do so, both from retail and from private servers. Best is to see how Classic plays out on the private server sector. It is absolutely no reason to find a new home at this state because everything might change. It is better to join a newly open private server AFTER a certain time Classic has been out, because Classic WILL have a lot of players at start, but those numbers will fade most likely rather fast within a few months and only those who actually want to play Classic because of the fact that it is Classic will stay.

Conclusion: Enjoy your stay on Sunwell until this next few months plays themselves out naturally. 

Classic won't make a big difference imo.

Hansrutger    1
On 7/14/2019 at 7:55 PM, Crysis said:

Classic won't make a big difference imo.

It probably will be doing more harm to vanilla private servers but I'm sure that many private servers will notice it, maybe not on a greater scale but on smaller scales like guild level perhaps. We'll see though, maybe people will have time to play both (mainly talking about the launch, once people who actually don't like Classic go back to where they came from it will probably stabilize). Regardless, will be interesting to see!

Tomcat    22

If i would play Classic i will go to Classic private server - not Wotlk or TBC.

If Bllizard somday will open (never ending TBC, or never ending Wotlk) server i will think about going back to retail. For now... syrsly a LOT of ppl dont give a sh*t about Classic WoW,.. coz Classic SUX!

Edited by Tomcat
  • Like it! 2

valkyr    1

Maybe transfers will help from others servers to sunwell? I'm sure there are servers where population is low but ppl still playing.  I think this option would help our community and the others 🤔🙂

Edited by valkyr
  • Like it! 1

Jumbo    2

Make new realm with actually working open world like on Nether and I will play the shit out of it.