Sign in to follow this  
OakyHefty

Feronis > Agrathar transfer.

Graal    120

Hi,

As I said in this topic, this option will be available on the second half of May, not in the middle. We are preparing everything for transfers and eta time is around 1+ week from now. Specific date will be announced once we finish stress tests.

Cheers mate,
Graal

• Bravo! 2

Palazzi    6
Ostatnie Szlify !!!! :D 

I recommend you to make a one-time change of faction when transferring from Fero I want everyone had the possibility of a one-off faction faction for the people of Fero have already the same class as at Angrathar. So good that it would be possible to change factions though one figure. How somebody is for .LIKE pls

• Like it! 2

wolfiasty    1

Hi there, I played on Feronis, had a lvl 80 war (my favorite class since US open beta) there but stopped playing wow at all. Not so long ago came back to see Feronis is no longer being played. Since I found on forums your statement about that there won't be any transfers from Fer to Agr I took new hunt to 80 (not my class tbh), started new lock (my second favorite class), and after 30 or so lvls I went for new warrior (my favorite class,  can't live without it) on Agr and got it to 72 before you announced that there WILL BE transfers from Fer to Agr possibly leaving me with two warriors, same name, one 72 (already on Agrathar) one 80 (from Feronis).

Would you not state before that there will be no transfers in future I would stay with playing lock, and patiently wait to bring my Feronis warrior at later point, which would be this incoming transfer window.

Now - what Palazzi suggested is great idea, but would be partially good, because for people like me that play only one side this isn't a solution. Would it be possible, aside of Palazzi suggestion, to maybe class change this Feronis toon IF same class with relatively high lvl already exist on Angrathar ?

Cheers and keep up with great work you guys and girls do.

• Like it! 1
  • LOL 1

Heliox    37
2 hours ago, wolfiasty said:

Hi there, I played on Feronis, had a lvl 80 war (my favorite class since US open beta) there but stopped playing wow at all. Not so long ago came back to see Feronis is no longer being played. Since I found on forums your statement about that there won't be any transfers from Fer to Agr I took new hunt to 80 (not my class tbh), started new lock (my second favorite class), and after 30 or so lvls I went for new warrior (my favorite class,  can't live without it) on Agr and got it to 72 before you announced that there WILL BE transfers from Fer to Agr possibly leaving me with two warriors, same name, one 72 (already on Agrathar) one 80 (from Feronis).

Would you not state before that there will be no transfers in future I would stay with playing lock, and patiently wait to bring my Feronis warrior at later point, which would be this incoming transfer window.

Now - what Palazzi suggested is great idea, but would be partially good, because for people like me that play only one side this isn't a solution. Would it be possible, aside of Palazzi suggestion, to maybe class change this Feronis toon IF same class with relatively high lvl already exist on Angrathar ?

Cheers and keep up with great work you guys and girls do.

You can just put your lvl 80 warrior transferred from feronis on black market and for the sc you'll get from selling it you will be able to purchase some other lvl 80. There's no need for making class changing feature.