Graal

Angrathar - Important News

Fajnytenprej    10

That's what we gonna do. Changefaction may appear if we notice huge disbalance of factions on realm. For now, you and even we don't know how many players will use transfer option, and how many of people gonna play here after transfer. There is 26384 characters at level 80 on Feronis so we will see does changefacion is necessary or not. For people who want to play with their friends on other side - there will be Black Market option available for 80 lvl characters.

online2.jpg.fca078c21a3f8ee6e0ad783ea184ab9a.jpg

Ok, now you see :) So just give us change fraction like you said because all time is disbalance(40% ally, 60% horde) and finally let ppl sell their 80 lvls chars.

@Graal

Edited by Fajnytenprej
  • Like it! 2

Leyek    2
6 hours ago, Fajnytenprej said:

online2.jpg.fca078c21a3f8ee6e0ad783ea184ab9a.jpg

Ok, now you see :) So just give us change fraction like you said because all time is disbalance(40% ally, 60% horde) and finally let ppl sell their 80 lvls chars.

@Graal

image.png.73abf6f98815d19e2068cca88fe10629.png
I agree with the previous comment. You must do something with that. 😐

• Like it! 2

@Graal

The faction balance has been 40-60 and 41-59 for quite some time now. If you're not going to open the transfers from Horde to Alliance, at least remove the custom restriction that prevents players to queue RHC as much as they like, because you make things even harder that way. The amount of tanks and healers is already low, and your custom restriction drops the amount of available tanks and healers even lower which leads to some long queues, all that because of a custom restriction that makes no sense at all.

Edited by Antonio Recio

Furyxgodx    31

Croasfaction bg since evening to morning hours would be an great option too. For example 11:00 pm. to 14:00 am. 

Many times in q u can observe 25 horde to 4-5 alliance. It sucks when u r remaining pvp player. 

@davekoznicki

"if everyone waiting for 80 lvl market i can imagine cost of this chars,for me ok i need buy some geared 80:)" 

Those characters will be worth nothing at all, since everyone transfered 3-4 well geared chars from feronis. Too many characters, too low players willing to play 'em. 

Edited by Furyxgodx
  • Like it! 2

davekoznicki    24
3 hours ago, Furyxgodx said:

@davekoznicki

"if everyone waiting for 80 lvl market i can imagine cost of this chars,for me ok i need buy some geared 80:)" 

Those characters will be worth nothing at all, since everyone transfered 3-4 well geared chars from feronis. Too many characters, too low players willing to play 'em. 

Exactly i know this:)  thats why i will buy few 80:) (ally side)

Azathothh    196

image.png.c09dbe32783e94ded6305cf30957b99d.png

Info was provided week ago that it will be enabled once all post-transfer issues are resolved. When we have info to share - we share it... Should we write every day "BM for lvl 80 is not available yet" because there's no more additional info in this case? It would be kind of stupid and pointless, don't you think? Developers are working all the time on post-transfer issues, we didn't give any ETA cause it's not possible to predict it.

Once there will be more info available you will find it on our Discord channel - these questions "any info?" are pointless.

• Whaaaat? 1
  • It sucks! 2

davekoznicki    24
8 hours ago, Azathothh said:

image.png.c09dbe32783e94ded6305cf30957b99d.png

Info was provided week ago that it will be enabled once all post-transfer issues are resolved. When we have info to share - we share it... Should we write every day "BM for lvl 80 is not available yet" because there's no more additional info in this case? It would be kind of stupid and pointless, don't you think? Developers are working all the time on post-transfer issues, we didn't give any ETA cause it's not possible to predict it.

Once there will be more info available you will find it on our Discord channel - these questions "any info?" are pointless.

Thank you:)   i have question @Graal  @Azathothh  maybe its possible to change black market section 70-80? to  2x   70-78 and 78-80 or only  70-79 and 80-80 for better visible.

Edited by davekoznicki
  • Like it! 1

@Graal @Raphael @Azathothh

Another pointless question as you might call it. Any info regarding the possibility of opening the transfers from Horde to Alliance? The faction balance remains as bad and no one of you comes up with anything useful regarding the matter. I, and other players, I believe, would like to receive an answer to this pointless question.

32ip21.jpg

Edited by Antonio Recio

Deadwood    30
On 5/28/2019 at 9:53 PM, Leyek said:

image.png.73abf6f98815d19e2068cca88fe10629.png
I agree with the previous comment. You must do something with that. 😐

I think this balance is okey because more ppl in ally play pvp than horde :D

• Dislike 2

Fajnytenprej    10
4 hours ago, Deadwood said:

I think this balance is okey because more ppl in ally play pvp than horde :D

When will you finally understand that wow its not only pvp .... 

Deadwood    30

Does faction balance has any impact in pve?  We dont need enemy faction to go to a dungeon

Edited by Deadwood
  • Like it! 1
  • Dislike 2

Himemiya    6
4 hours ago, Deadwood said:

Does faction balance has any impact in pve?  We dont need enemy faction to go to a dungeon

When I have to sit in the rdf queue for an hour or more because there's a lack of "PVE" alliance players, the faction imbalance is bad. Just bad. PVP is only 1 aspect of the game, but PVE powers the economy, and if there is bad imbalance, then the community as a whole suffers greatly. To the point where I don't want to play here anymore.

• Like it! 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Perfect! 1

Angar    7

This faction imbalance is not a good thing. I don't understand why sunwell team dont give a ***** about it - no answer from them even. Did they exist? Bugs are not fixed recently, administration have bournout... I realise that somebody here may think that my words are nothing and just a complaining, but I feel different - for me it's just a hard true.

P.S Message to Sunwell Team: After all these years u still should be fighting for players and hear what their opinions and suggestions are! "Time is money FRIENDS ;)"

Edited by Angar
  • Like it! 2
  • Perfect! 1

Negan    47

I think that the administration did not expect such a large drop online. The server falls. And it probably can not be stopped anymoer.  I do not how who he was and what he was wropng with. In the alliance, queues for rdf and rbg last for hal an hour. It's a waste of time. Players do not make life easier either. They call 5,5k gs+ for each raid. New players have nothing to look here. And without new players, the serwer will fall.

• Like it! 1

Angar    7
34 minutes ago, Dedal said:

I think that the administration did not expect such a large drop online. The server falls. And it probably can not be stopped anymoer.  I do not how who he was and what he was wropng with. In the alliance, queues for rdf and rbg last for hal an hour. It's a waste of time. Players do not make life easier either. They call 5,5k gs+ for each raid. New players have nothing to look here. And without new players, the serwer will fall.

Well it's hard to disagree with you.

The lack of actions won't slow down server's downfall either. The longer it takes for actions to be taken, the worse the imbalance becomes.  If the Staff don't want to open the transfers from Horde to Alliance, the least they can do is remove the stupid restriction that prevents players to queue RHC as much as they like. Right now, players end up in different queues because they're limited to one heroic a day through the dungeon finder. When you limit the already low amount of tanks and healers, you end up waiting for RHC for an hour, just like @Dedal and @Himemiya mentioned above. I can't talk about the PvP scene because I don't PvP myself, but seeing @Furyxgodx suggesting crossfaction battlegrounds, I can only assume the RBG queue isn't much better than the RHC one.

• Like it! 1

Angar    7
26 minutes ago, Antonio Recio said:

The lack of actions won't slow down server's downfall either. The longer it takes for actions to be taken, the worse the imbalance becomes.  If the Staff don't want to open the transfers from Horde to Alliance, the least they can do is remove the stupid restriction that prevents players to queue RHC as much as they like. Right now, players end up in different queues because they're limited to one heroic a day through the dungeon finder. When you limit the already low amount of tanks and healers, you end up waiting for RHC for an hour, just like @Dedal and @Himemiya mentioned above. I can't talk about the PvP scene because I don't PvP myself, but seeing @Furyxgodx suggesting crossfaction battlegrounds, I can only assume the RBG queue isn't much better than the RHC one.

Of course, but why administration don't answer in this topic? I've been playing on Sunwell for all these years, but I'm shocked right now why the staff don't even talk with players... 

Edited by Angar

pawel880    0

Hey,

Mr. GM what about:

" 1.1 Ring of Valor

As you probably noticed, we didn't release Ring of Valor arena yet. It supposed to be launched with PvP events but still, Lukaasm wasn't satisfied with transport vs pet behavior (elevators) so we decided to postpone it for another weekend. 24-26 of May will also be honor boost x2 to abye this delay :) "

Any info when you open it?

Best regards

Noturogue    10
18 hours ago, pawel880 said:

Hey,

Mr. GM what about:

" 1.1 Ring of Valor

As you probably noticed, we didn't release Ring of Valor arena yet. It supposed to be launched with PvP events but still, Lukaasm wasn't satisfied with transport vs pet behavior (elevators) so we decided to postpone it for another weekend. 24-26 of May will also be honor boost x2 to abye this delay :) "

Any info when you open it?

Best regards

Don't unlock that arena, its bugged sh*t everywhere.