Graal

Angrathar - Important News

lesmanic    6
39 minutes ago, egoba said:

Nice, I moved 2 characters on which was 1k gold and disappeared on one

Relax bro, I moved my char on Angrathar and I had a few errors. I had to delete my char an now I can't moved again :D I would have to pay for retstoring my char :D 

Czikatilo    0

Nice transfers, I got a lot of useless titles that I shouldn't have. I want my old titles that i earned by myself not some shitty cheated proffessions realm firsts.

Spoiler

lZnMyQF.png

BDhjhsn.png

9xj352m.png

Ywzy78r.png

1UCPW8l.png

WFzKuK6.png

EDIT.
My friend said that he also have those so it's not just me. Pls fix this...

Edited by Czikatilo

OakyHefty    17

WTF after transfer my death knight lost chest (Tank chest from toc 25), legs (tank legs from toc 25) and boots (tank Boots from FoS hero)

Riw    11

Hi,

I think Ill wait some time for trasnfer than. Or I can transfer, and than delete tranferred char on angra and transfer again?

OakyHefty    17
58 minutes ago, superior said:

i lost chest to, got GM answer data is from 13rd may, but chest is from december 2017!?!?? 

sad :/

I got the same awnser. But these items were got DEFINITELY BEFORE 13th may. I replied to awnser i gonna see what will happen.

Azathothh    196

If there's still time left on item to trade with other members of raid it's not considered as soulbound item therefore it's not eligible for transfer.

Same situation with everything obtained after database dump was made - if you doesn't have an item transfered it means that it wasn't eligible for the transfers.

Also we're aware of the problem where people are getting achievements/titles which they shouldn't get - it will be corrected soon.

Regards

OakyHefty    17
18 minutes ago, Azathothh said:

If there's still time left on item to trade with other members of raid it's not considered as soulbound item therefore it's not eligible for transfer.

Same situation with everything obtained after database dump was made - if you doesn't have an item transfered it means that it wasn't eligible for the transfers.

Also we're aware of the problem where people are getting achievements/titles which they shouldn't get - it will be corrected soon.

Regards

Cant you just restore of these items, because of that some people lost RAID items that sometimes are hard to get.

lesmanic    6
47 minutes ago, Riw said:

Hi,

I think Ill wait some time for trasnfer than. Or I can transfer, and than delete tranferred char on angra and transfer again?

Nope. Admin wrote me a ticket that we can bring back the character for Sunwell Coins. So sad.

Well, probably I'll say goodbye these greedy swindler...

Edited by lesmanic

OakyHefty    17

Well for all who lost hard to get ICC10/25 TOC10/25 items because you logged just after getting some gear in raid and didnt put your character afk for 2 hours before logout? Prepare to farm your **** from 0 

WoWScrnShot_052619_144040.jpg

• LOL 1

lesmanic    6
20 minutes ago, OakyHefty said:

Well for all who lost hard to get ICC10/25 TOC10/25 items because you logged just after getting some gear in raid and didnt put your character afk for 2 hours before logout? Prepare to farm your **** from 0 

WoWScrnShot_052619_144040.jpg

No comment.... Sad.

Azathothh    196
1 hour ago, Riw said:

Hi,

Hello.

It should be obvious that characters can be transfered only once - otherwise people would be able to transfer character -> sell it on Black Market -> transfer again...

Regards

lesmanic    6
25 minutes ago, Azathothh said:

Hello.

It should be obvious that characters can be transfered only once - otherwise people would be able to transfer character -> sell it on Black Market -> transfer again...

Regards

Of course, you haven't security for this and you can't help? Only for cash ...

P.S.: I moved my char on Angrathar and I had a few errors. I had to delete my char an now I can't moved again :D I would have to pay for retstoring my char :D

Edited by lesmanic

lesmanic    6

@Azathothh 

After transfer, as you can see, several players had various problems. I've been playing WoW on different servers for 14 years and I meet with such problems for the first time. You haven't prepared yourself, you have problems, you don't want to help... But you want money. 

Cwiercpasiec    10

@lesmanic So you basically had errors and decided it's a good idea to simply delete your character. How can you expect Sunwell to repair your own mistakes? Noone told you to delete your char, why didn't you open a ticket? You gotta be one of the most entitled, retarded ungreatful child I've ever seen here.

• Like it! 4
  • Love it! 1

lesmanic    6
26 minutes ago, Cwiercpasiec said:

@lesmanic So you basically had errors and decided it's a good idea to simply delete your character. How can you expect Sunwell to repair your own mistakes? Noone told you to delete your char, why didn't you open a ticket? You gotta be one of the most entitled, retarded ungreatful child I've ever seen here.

My dear @Cwiercpasiec

First, I wrote that I have been playing for 14 years. Conclusion: I can't be a kid. 

Secondly, I can't be a entitled, retarded ungreatful child I've ever seen here. Why? Such a child won't graduate, learn languages. Think about it.

Thirdly, you don't know the problem - please be silent. I wrote ticket, if you must know. 

Moreover, I'm just talking. But you, I think, you need to offend me. Sad.

Regards

• Sad 1
  • Respect! 1

herbatka    5
3 hours ago, lesmanic said:

Relax bro, I moved my char on Angrathar and I had a few errors. I had to delete my char an now I can't moved again :D I would have to pay for retstoring my char :D 

1516285624140.png

• Like it! 3
  • LOL 1

Azmoddan    0

Ok, my thoughts & encounters with those transfers so far:

jtOLcUC.jpg - random people having random titles

Sd7qyIn.jpg

EjTWxIa.jpg - visual bug with items even though I don't have them equipped (soulbound items got deleted, good job)

xHQls3H.jpg - random realm firsts titles (my teammate druid didn't get his PvP title even though I got

YmPWMtr.jpg random druids having season glad titles???

buHUT1v.jpg no arena statistics btw

iIQRdFq.jpg

Azmoddan    0

Also: transferred chars cannot create arena teams/guilds cause charters are bugged for some reason.

Edited by Azmoddan

Tyreton    3
On 5/13/2019 at 10:17 PM, Graal said:

You can transfer every character from level range between 10-80.

On the list there is no figure at level 10, which I have for several months on the account with heirlooms. I would like to continue playing on it, but I can not move it. The transfer range was supposed to be 10-80

@Graal 

@Azathothh