Graal

Angrathar - Important News

Dkdurabolin    1
53 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Transfers from Feronis are postponed until tomorrow 12:00 (26.05) server time. Due to some technical difficulties they weren't as fast as we would like, we've decided to improve it for your convenience, but we need some more time for that. All premium services active during downtime would be extended by 4 hours.

You didnt surprise me xDDDDDD Like typical sunwell i was just waiting for that info with my friendu xDDDDDDDD we have prepared everything for our LAN PARTU to gear up our characters and we just read this sheeet xDDDD ryly why WHY u cant inform ppl more faster? is it hard? 1 day ago, 3 days ago u didn't have technical problems? Only before transfers? ............... U called it "ostatnie szlify" like someone posted up right? Staff have ruined feronis, we were waiting for this transfers few years and after this time u can't even do it properly. Srsly NOT FUNNY.
Btw. nice angra online 😂

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Bravo! 1

Dkdurabolin    1

1 more day is not a problem if they inform us more faster. they put info about delay at the moment of release, kinda lame. They had 2 years and still aren't prepared. GG NO RE

Negan    47
1 hour ago, Gurth said:

You've been waiting a year for transfers. One more day is such a big diffrence? Xd

No, the day does not make difference. But while the new server collect players and we lose them, there is no place for such misteakes. We have saturday 15:00 and we have 1,1k online.

• Like it! 5

Fajnytenprej    10
1 hour ago, Dedal said:

No, the day does not make difference. But while the new server collect players and we lose them, there is no place for such misteakes. We have saturday 15:00 and we have 1,1k online.

+1

• Like it! 1

Daveron47    0

As I thought; 1 day more, 10 minutes after the established time and we're still waiting for those transfers. Sunwell.. I was really impressed with your work but as I see, since 2019, you're doing crap :/

• Sad 1

Tyreton    3

On the list there is no figure at level 10, which I have for several months on the account with heirlooms. I would like to continue playing on it, but I can not move it. The transfer range was supposed to be 10-80

grottor    3

All my transfered characters are flagged for rename, and i am sure there are no other name like this on agrathar.

Transfered characters are still active on Feronis, do i need to delete them ?

I can't pick the same name as the name of transfered char on Feronis, but after i deleted the character on Feronis i could rename it same name normally, is there an issue with names?

• Like it! 1

Daveron47    0

When my Dwarf was named "Hunngar", he graduated after your transfers to 1unngar as every of my 6 characters transfered. I would like you to give me a rename option or even fix this like it was before as quick as possible. :(

superior    0

Character transfered and have no "chest".. miss one piece of tier (now 3/4) was full 264+ itemlevel and char is inactive more then one year..

Cwiercpasiec    10
26 minutes ago, Daveron47 said:

When my Dwarf was named "Hunngar", he graduated after your transfers to 1unngar as every of my 6 characters transfered. I would like you to give me a rename option or even fix this like it was before as quick as possible. :(

Just try to log in on this char, I transfered all my 20 chars and every single one was flagged for rename.