Sign in to follow this  
Graal

Angrathar - Important News

Golgoroth    12
Spoiler

image.png.455e578bf06ebc8b3573c3533d0d32a9.png

Yes dude, i'm so jealous of your "bis" 5500 gs characters (in case you didn't get it - i don't care about your characters).

It's rather voice of reason (which you clearly lack) - it's stupid to be angry that they are not transferring something (in this case crafting materials??) when they didn't have to transfer anything at all. You need to realise that all your characters will be gone one day and there's no reason to be angry about it.

• Like it! 3
  • Dislike 1

Facemask    6
7 hours ago, Golgoroth said:
  Hide contents

image.png.455e578bf06ebc8b3573c3533d0d32a9.png

Yes dude, i'm so jealous of your "bis" 5500 gs characters (in case you didn't get it - i don't care about your characters).

It's rather voice of reason (which you clearly lack) - it's stupid to be angry that they are not transferring something (in this case crafting materials??) when they didn't have to transfer anything at all. You need to realise that all your characters will be gone one day and there's no reason to be angry about it.

Can you please post non-edited photos, and your name. Clearly have to hide something you don't have. 

• Dislike 1

Quality    2

Think about the exchange chars on Black Market like it was on old sunwell. Seller of char got option to choose what classes he wants, and players can offer chars :)

Dedal    38

@Graal make it haste. I know that you are planning something big. But each day population is getting smaller and smaller. Soon it will be hard for completing rhc and bg. We all know that is takes time, and it is not so easy, but it is not enough. Now the fate of server is weighing. The response time in the  "soon" style or "when the time come" is over. I'm not saying this to make you angry.  For me, this is probably the last adventure with WoW. Specific deadlines are needed. Date and time. And hype. Everyehere. Reddid, fb, google, everywhere they should shout for us. Now, not when time will come. Because when the time comes, it can be too late.

• Like it! 6
  • Dislike 1
  • Bravo! 2

Riw    3

As usual, someone opened a new server and people rushed like a herd of monkeys. Because Naxx, Because Uldu, because this time it will be different. And this is like communism, it always ends the same way. How many times have I seen it...

Yes, make haste becouse now playing on Feronis is pointless, and i want to play some juicy battleground and kick some ass of my old guild (they are horde scum now, pfu!).

• Like it! 2
  • Love it! 1

Janeczkov    1

Good to hear about transfers, shame i didnt prepare my chars for that but anyways, i am very happy that i will have my twinks back. I was sad when people left Feronis, i wanted to play there and now i will be able to play again. Waiting very hyped for transfers, hope they will be available very soon!

Graal    120

Hey, friends!

First, thanks for your patience. As of right now, we're working on many levels, all related to Sunwell. We're aware that it's hard to meet all peoples' expectations, but we'll always try to make rational decisions while paying attention to players' opinions.
Cutting the bullshit, let's get to the point.

Please pay attention to the first post of this thread, as few things were modified.
Everything listed in this topic will go live at the weekend at 24-26th May.

Schedule:

• 24.05 - 6PM Realm Time: Honor Boost starts.
  • 25.05 - Morning update: Ring of Valor, The Wanderer event with weekly quests and Black Market for 80 level characters
  • 25.05 - 12AM Feronis Transfers go live. You will be able to use them from your Player's Panel on Sunwell.pl Transfers will be available for 3 weeks!
  • 26.05 - 10PM Realm Time: Honor Boost ends.

All the details are described in first post in this topic.

Cheers

• Like it! 10
  • Good! 1
  • Bravo! 1

I just got informed from close friend of mine that the base of Feronis realm is based on 16th of May. Are you kidding me? So pretty much you're telling me that everything I did after this date (used my emblems, sold my stuff to have more gold with me, catch pets for my hunter and wanted to get TLPD) won't matter because you are using all of data from 16th of May? That's some bs right here. You should at least inform us about this so we won't bother. It perfectly shows how you treat your players lmao.
You can use data from 24th of May and make transfers avaiable the next day it's not that big deal. Like, the data from 16th can be used for tests but it's bs that I'm just gonna lose everything only because you didn't tell us a thing. 

• Dislike 1
  • LOL 1