Graal

Angrathar - Important News

Fajnytenprej    10
7 hours ago, grottor said:

Where did you hear that?

I played on feronis from the start of Naax and to the near-extinction of the realm and at any point during that you couldn't buy any non-cosmetic gear that gives you stats and boosts your character (aside from heirlooms, but i don't think heirlooms are big deal).

I have also a big request to the administration, please make faction-change possible for characters that are transfered from feronis. There was a moment when many people changed faction on feronis because there was just no players to play with in one faction, so it would be great to change the faction back to the desired one.

+1

• Like it! 1

Noturogue    10
26 minutes ago, Artanis02 said:

Thank you for listening to the community ❤️

Man, it's just "mistake" of someone from their team, thats why it's free. 

• Like it! 1

Marcinator    0

Hi everyone, i got two questions:

1) Will the bank with the sb items which are inside be moved as well as items from main backpack?

2) If the soulbound items will be moved, will the account bound items moved as well?

Thanks for all making sense answers :)

Graal    121

Hi friends,

1.1 Ring of Valor point was added to main post. Forgot to mention about it yesterday :)

I'll try to answer for recent questions from this topic and discord:

• Mounts and companions are spells so yes - they will be transferred.
  • You will be able to transfer Death Knight character even if u have one on Angrathar already.
  • Will it be possible to transfer char from Feronis Horde to Angrathar Alliance? - Unfortunately no, changefacion options are disabled for now.
  • Which day transfers will be available? - We will set specific date once we finish stress tests, should be around 1-2 weeks from now.
  • Will the bank with the sb items which are inside be moved as well as items from main backpack? - Yes, character's bank will be also moved including its soulbound items, quest items and bags.
  • If the soulbound items will be moved, will the account bound items moved as well? - Account bound items won't be transferred.

Best Regards
Sunwell Staff

Fajnytenprej    10
1 hour ago, Graal said:

Hi friends,

1.1 Ring of Valor point was added to main post. Forgot to mention about it yesterday :)

I'll try to answer for recent questions from this topic and discord:

• Mounts and companions are spells so yes - they will be transferred.
  • You will be able to transfer Death Knight character even if u have one on Angrathar already.
  • Will it be possible to transfer char from Feronis Horde to Angrathar Alliance? - Unfortunately no, changefacion options are disabled for now.
  • Which day transfers will be available? - We will set specific date once we finish stress tests, should be around 1-2 weeks from now.
  • Will the bank with the sb items which are inside be moved as well as items from main backpack? - Yes, character's bank will be also moved including its soulbound items, quest items and bags.
  • If the soulbound items will be moved, will the account bound items moved as well? - Account bound items won't be transferred.

Best Regards
Sunwell Staff

Why you can't enable change factions? :/ and you can't speed up transfers?

• Like it! 2

HAGENAU    3

Ppl have some guild or groups of ppl where they play together, and a lot ppl change faction after they went to angrathar, so its no point to block change faction. When we will get chars in opposite faction whichout chance to play with our friends and our guild, it does not encourage the game at all, especially now when angrathar pop decreased. So i hope u will give chance to change faction, even if it wont be free.

• Like it! 1
  • Thanks 2

Fajnytenprej    10
1 hour ago, HAGENAU said:

Ppl have some guild or groups of ppl where they play together, and a lot ppl change faction after they went to angrathar, so its no point to block change faction. When we will get chars in opposite faction whichout chance to play with our friends and our guild, it does not encourage the game at all, especially now when angrathar pop decreased. So i hope u will give chance to change faction, even if it wont be free.

Yea. I'm one of those ppl :( @Graal Can you think about it?

• Like it! 1

Dedal    47
7 hours ago, Fajnytenprej said:

Yea. I'm one of those ppl :( @Graal Can you think about it?

I think we should wait to see serwer balance after transfers. Ten if three od a large disparity, administration will make a move

Edited by Dedal
  • Like it! 1

grottor    3
13 hours ago, HAGENAU said:

I also agree.

If there are technical difficulties regarding enabling change faction for characters from transfers only you can always enable change faction on feronis only, so people will change their faction to desired one before the transfer.

Tyreton    3
16 hours ago, Graal said:

So what about the people who supported Sunwell with donations for feronis in exchange for heirloom, will you take everything from them?
In my collection I have a dozen or so hl, which you will take away from me now. Thank you very much for not showing support to your players who believed in your honesty.

• Dislike 3

deeq    13

Do not cry like a pussy, this is a private server so be happy that your lords and masters are doing something for you at all !!  They can delete everything and everyone like a black hole !!!  So kneel and beg for mercy for these heresies

Edited by deeq
  • Dislike 3

Palazzi    8

Slowlu Dragobliht eat Sunwell so transfers from Fero is good but  Change Feronis realm to Cata we dont have Worked 100% Cata servers best time for this i give 10k gold if Cata start many ppl back here and give big online in WOTLK and Cata !Probly trolled  this Note but old players see what ppl play now on Angrathar .Max 2 k online its not good try now  exp and geared new Char .Good Luck and global calssic start so very good luck with 1 realm and patch .

• Dislike 3

Riw    6

Dear Administrators,

I have some comments on these points:

Up to 1000 gold can be transferred. If the character has more than 1000 Gold, the excess gold will be removed.
Only Soulbound items, Bags and Quest Items will be moved, rest of items will not.
Currency will be removed: Emblems, Badges,
Arena Points, Honor Points, Stone Keeper's Shards, Wintergrasp Marks of Honor etc.

A simple question: why do you want to delete it? Does it really make a difference?

Another simple question: what will the player who has 100k + gold do? (for example, me?)
Answer: He will create 100 characters of 1k gold each.
What for? Why do not you just move this gold?

Is this so much of a technical problem?

I also want to draw the attention of the administration to the arena table on Feronis, because I think there is something very wrong with it.

Thank you,
Riw aka Riwer

Edited by Riw

Graal    121

Hi friends,

12 hours ago, Dedal said:

I think we should wait to see serwer balance after transfers. Ten if three od a large disparity, administration will make a move

That's what we gonna do. Changefaction may appear if we notice huge disbalance of factions on realm. For now, you and even we don't know how many players will use transfer option, and how many of people gonna play here after transfer. There is 26384 characters at level 80 on Feronis so we will see does changefacion is necessary or not. For people who want to play with their friends on other side - there will be Black Market option available for 80 lvl characters.

5 hours ago, Tyreton said:

So what about the people who supported Sunwell with donations for feronis in exchange for heirloom, will you take everything from them?
In my collection I have a dozen or so hl, which you will take away from me now. Thank you very much for not showing support to your players who believed in your honesty.

I see your point here and must admit you are right. We will transfer those BoA items that are available in our shop, so people who spent SC on them won't lose anything. Will add this to main thread.

4 hours ago, Palazzi said:

Slowlu Dragobliht eat Sunwell so transfers from Fero is good but  Change Feronis realm to Cata we dont have Worked 100% Cata servers best time for this i give 10k gold if Cata start many ppl back here and give big online in WOTLK and Cata !Probly trolled  this Note but old players see what ppl play now on Angrathar .Max 2 k online its not good try now  exp and geared new Char .Good Luck and global calssic start so very good luck with 1 realm and patch .

xD

33 minutes ago, Riw said:

Dear Administrators,

I have some comments on these points:

Up to 1000 gold can be transferred. If the character has more than 1000 Gold, the excess gold will be removed.
Only Soulbound items, Bags and Quest Items will be moved, rest of items will not.
Currency will be removed: Emblems, Badges,
Arena Points, Honor Points, Stone Keeper's Shards, Wintergrasp Marks of Honor etc.

A simple question: why do you want to delete it? Does it really make a difference?

Another simple question: what will the player who has 100k + gold do? (for example, me?)
Answer: He will create 100 characters of 1k gold each.
Question: what for? Why do not you just move this gold?

Is this so much of a technical problem?

I also want to draw the attention of the administration to the arena table on Feronis, because I think there is something very wrong with it.

Thank you,
Riw aka Riwer

Dear Riw aka Riwer,

We simply don't want to ruin realm economy. If we would transfer characters with everyhing we would double all existing mats on realm, decreasing value of tradeable items rapidly. Demand and supply would change dramatically with this amount of gold and items from second realm. We may consider to not remove Arena Points because they don't interfere in global environment indeed.
Dump of Feronis characters is already done. Playerbase will be transfered from base that was saved few days ago, before our public announcement. This base is being tested right now, so we kind managed to avoid some tricks like this one.

I'll try to answer more questions if you got any :)

Best Regards,
Sunwell Staff

• LOL 1

Riw    6

Well, that's clever move!

However, I remain unconvinced. The reason is that if we only transfer gold, then the prices of items should actually change significantly.  So I think that the transfer of the gold itself, even in the amount of 1k, but without BoE items is bad.

If we transfer gold AND items, it seems to me that it should be done without major shocks. I can be wrong, someone with economic education should settle this dispute. :)

Thank You!

xarix93    0
1 hour ago, Graal said:

Dear Riw aka Riwer,

We simply don't want to ruin realm economy. If we would transfer characters with everyhing we would double all existing mats on realm, decreasing value of tradeable items rapidly. Demand and supply would change dramatically with this amount of gold and items from second realm. We may consider to not remove Arena Points because they don't interfere in global environment indeed.
Dump of Feronis characters is already done. Playerbase will be transfered from base that was saved few days ago, before our public announcement. This base is being tested right now, so we kind managed to avoid some tricks like this one.

Best Regards,
Sunwell Staff

Ok, so what you basicaly say is that all items(and other stuff) we gather on Feronis since announcement of transfer option (or even few days before it) to time that transfer will be avaiable, will be lost? So there is no sense to put any effort or fun to play Feronis till transfer, cause we won't save anything more? Am I get it right?

• LOL 1

Dedal    47

Now that the decision about the transfers and slavemarket has been made, it's necessary to ensure tahat as many people as possible. You will be suprised how many people wil join our server :)

• Like it! 3

Janeczkov    2
23 hours ago, xarix93 said:

Ok, so what you basicaly say is that all items(and other stuff) we gather on Feronis since announcement of transfer option (or even few days before it) to time that transfer will be avaiable, will be lost? So there is no sense to put any effort or fun to play Feronis till transfer, cause we won't save anything more? Am I get it right?

This is what i wanted to ask because i have been making professions since transfer has been announced so i BUMP this question.

• Like it! 1

Facemask    6
On 5/15/2019 at 7:13 PM, Graal said:

Hi friends,

That's what we gonna do. Changefaction may appear if we notice huge disbalance of factions on realm. For now, you and even we don't know how many players will use transfer option, and how many of people gonna play here after transfer. There is 26384 characters at level 80 on Feronis so we will see does changefacion is necessary or not. For people who want to play with their friends on other side - there will be Black Market option available for 80 lvl characters.

I see your point here and must admit you are right. We will transfer those BoA items that are available in our shop, so people who spent SC on them won't lose anything. Will add this to main thread.

xD

Dear Riw aka Riwer,

Best Regards,
Sunwell Staff

So basically my drake and my epic fly skill will not be there? Because i bought the epic flying and the drake after announcement we can't use our existing materials to craft the gems for our characters whats the point? I mean i have 100+k gold on Feronis, and i surely don't have 280% skill on all of my characters. Why would you deny me the option to have if on all of my characters? So basically us who did play on feronis aswell, and still are playing Angrathar you would " slap " us in the face? My playtime from when we got Northcraft transfered you can look it up anytime, on all of my characters combined. The donation i did more than 20.000 coins when i combine angrathar and feronis and nightbane. That move is very bad in my opinion. Yes the prices may decrease but whats the point? it would not harm the economy it would rejuve itself in a matter of 1-2 weeks. i mean i can live with this i accuired on angrathar but why would you waste whole bank of my materials gathered on your realm before you launched the new one for $$$. 

• Dislike 4

Golgoroth    12
28 minutes ago, Facemask said:

So basically us who did play on feronis aswell, and still are playing Angrathar you would " slap " us in the face?

Yes, they will slap you in the face by trying to get more players so your gameplay can be more comfortable with shorter queues... You have a brain - make use of it before writing such bullshit.

Imo they shouldn't transfer any gear - so people would actually play on these characters instead of standing in dalaran with full bis characters and trolling.

32 minutes ago, Facemask said:

but why would you waste whole bank of my materials gathered on your realm

You don't have to transfer your character if you don't want, you can keep your whole bank of precious materials on feronis. Every private server can be closed at any moment and people running them doesn't owe you anything. Maybe you shouldn't play games at all cause with such thinking it would be always "waste of time" for you, since your gains are not permanent/eternal

• Like it! 4
  • Dislike 2

Facemask    6
18 minutes ago, Golgoroth said:

Yes, they will slap you in the face by trying to get more players so your gameplay can be more comfortable with shorter queues... You have a brain - make use of it before writing such bullshit.

Imo they shouldn't transfer any gear - so people would actually play on these characters instead of standing in dalaran with full bis characters and trolling.

You don't have to transfer your character if you don't want, you can keep your whole bank of precious materials on feronis. Every private server can be closed at any moment and people running them doesn't owe you anything. Maybe you shouldn't play games at all cause with such thinking it would be always "waste of time" for you, since your gains are not permanent/eternal

I sense jellyfish on you fisherman, because you are so toxic you can't get "bis" and stay up in dalaran. Just tell me your in-game name so when i transfer my Bis characters to shove it in your face how bis bis they are. And if you don't have shit that does not mean we who worked our ass for it should be denied of it aswell. Make sure you got a pair before posting...

• Dislike 1