Sign in to follow this  
Graal

Angrathar - Important News

Graal    120

Hello there,

I'm coming with couple of news for you :)

1. Player vs Player

Thank you all for attending in 3v3 tournament and Hunger Games party, we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
I believe we can announce that next tournament will take place probably 13-15 June. We will manage more free world events and organize better rewards for the best of you.

We would like to congratulate our current winners:

a) Hunger Games
1st place: Hagenau - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD;
2nd place: Worldbestx - 2000 Sunwell Coins;
3rd place: Vanquis - 1000 Sunwell Coins.

b) 3v3 Tournament
1st place: Wintrade (Randomdog, Clintex, Lingu) - 3x Razer Mamba;
2nd place: Finland (Marm, Bestworld, Metamphetam) - 2000 Sunwell Coins;
3rd place: RIP SM (Htb, Hagenau, Afflictive) - 1000 Sunwell Coins.

1.1 Ring of Valor

As you probably noticed, we didn't release Ring of Valor arena yet. It supposed to be launched with PvP events but still, Lukaasm wasn't satisfied with transport vs pet behavior (elevators) so we decided to postpone it for another weekend. 24-26 of May will also be honor boost x2 to abye this delay :) 

2. Feronis Transfers
On the 25 of May (12AM)
 there will be transfers from Feronis realm available. 
Feronis Transfers details and requirements:

• You can transfer every character from level range between 10-80.
  • You cannot transfer banned characters.
  • Up to 1000 gold can be transferred. If a character has more than 1000 Gold, the excess gold will be removed.
  • Only Soulbound items, Bags and Quest Items will be moved, rest of items won't.
  • All achievements except Realm Firsts/PvP Season achievements will be moved, as well as titles.
  • Quest status (quests completed and active quests) will be moved.
  • All spells, skills, pets, dual spec will be moved.
  • Reputations and professions will be moved.
  • Currency will be removed: Emblems, Badges, Honor Points, Stone Keeper's Shards, Wintergrasp Marks of Honor etc.
  • Arena Points won't be removed.
  • The character will be kicked off the guild and arena teams.
  • After the transfer, the character will have the same nickname. If there's a character of the same nickname on Angrathar already, transferred character will be forced to be renamed.
  • You'll be able to transfer character only from your own account.

You will be able to do your transfer in your Player's Panel on our website www.sunwell.pl. Transfers will be available for 3 weeks and are totally free.

3. Black Market

Black Market on Angrathar will include 80 level characters same day as Feronis transfers will be present on realm.

4. The Wanderer

<The Wanderer> is a NPC from new raid that will be your comrade for whole incoming journey. He will join our realm 25 May with morning update. You can meet him hanging around in Dalaran trying to acclimate to our cold environment. You can hear his story by simlpy speaking with him. Starting with same day, he will offer you 2 weekly quests. First quest is randomized from the pool of 2 pvp quests. The second quest he will offer is related to pve environment and it's being randomized from the pool of 5 different quests (random raid difficulty). Quests are listed below.

Before new raid will come, the Wanderer will start chain quest that will lead you through whole instance. With the Wanderer's arrival strange things will start to happen in Dalaran as well, be careful!

1.1 PvP The Wanderer's Call: Fight for Glory
- Win 5 random Battlegrounds

1.2. PvP The Wanderer's Call: Blood and Sand
- Win 3 ranked Arena matches

Reward: 9928 Honor Points, 100 Arena Points

2.1. PvE The Wanderer's Call: Beaty and the Beast
- Kill Rotface in Icecrown Citadel
- Kill The Twin Val'kyr in Trial of the Crusader

2.2 PvE The Wanderer's Call: A Song of Ice and Fire
- Kill Sindragosa in Icecrown Citadel
- Kill Ignis the Furnace Master in Ulduar

2.3 PvE The Wanderer's Call: Master of Puppets
- Kill Sapphiron in Naxxramas
- Kill The Lich King in Icecrown Citadel

2.4 PvE The Wanderer's Call: Hour of Twilight
- Kill Halion in The Ruby Sanctum

2.5 PvE The Wanderer's Call: Icy Winds
- Kill Icehowl in Trial of the Crusader
- Kill Lady Deathwhisper in Icecrown Citadel

Reward: Sacky of Frosty Treasures, 50 gold, 5x Emblem of Frost

More info ❤️soon❤️

Kind Regards
Sunwell Staff

• Like it! 10
  • Dislike 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Whaaaat? 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love it! 3

leman1991    15
28 minutes ago, Graal said:

2. Feronis Transfers
On the second half of May
there will be transfers from Feronis realm available. 
Feronis Transfers details and requirements:

• There are no level restrictions for transferred characters.
  • Up to 1000 gold can be transferred. If a character has more than 1000 Gold, the excess gold will be removed.
  • Only Soulbound items, Bags and Quest Items will be moved, rest of items won't.
  • All achievements except Realm Firsts/PvP Season achievements will be moved, as well as titles.
  • Quest status (quests completed and active quests) will be moved.
  • All spells, skills, pets, dual spec will be moved.
  • Reputations and professions will be moved.
  • Currency will be removed: Emblems, Badges, Arena Points, Honor Points, Stone Keeper's Shards, Wintergrasp Marks of Honor etc.
  • The character will be kicked off the guild and arena teams.
  • After the transfer, the character will have the same nickname. If there's a character of the same nickname on Angrathar already, transferred character will be forced to be renamed.
  • You'll be able to transfer character only from your own account.

You will be able to do your transfer in your Player's Panel on our website www.sunwell.pl. Transfers will be available for 3 weeks.

Prices for transfers are set to:

• 1st character transfer will cost: 150 Sunwell Coins
  • 2nd character transfer will cost: 300 SC
  • 3rd character transfer will cost: 550SC
  • Every next character transfer will cost: 1000SC

So. I thought that you wanted to repair sunwell online and give ppl will to play our feronis characters. But first of all you want AGAIN take our money. You're scared of wow classic and summer low online so you want to take as much money from us as you can.

Choke yourselfs.

• Like it! 8

Avenris    7

only what all of you want is more $$ that's a fact, you don't even want to repair angrathar. Its kind of joke when you want $ for fucking transfers

• Like it! 3
  • Bravo! 1

Hestus    1

Amount of SC coins you want for these transfers is ridiculous - let's say an average player has around 4 characters on his account - either his main + 80 lvl alts or twinks. With the current prices cost to transfer all of them is 2000SC - Almost 60 bucks / 55€. That's not funny at all. With the current state of things cost of such procedure should be way lower - symbolical at most for first 2 chars (like first one for 50sc, second for 100sc, 3rd and further ones 250sc) - I won't mention the fact you promised free transfers as people above showcased.. This way perhaps more players would go back into the game. By setting up such high cost you further discourage people from coming back and showcase your greed.

Another thing is the restrictions for the transfer - 1000 g per character? Why such a low threshold? Our server economy won't suffer at all considering the fact it can't go lower much more. Can't you raise it?

Since I'm not interesed in PVP and the new Raid/Content is explained good enough in the post to get me going from day 1, that'll be all for now.

• Respect! 1

Deadwood    21
20 minutes ago, Hestus said:

Amount of SC coins you want for these transfers is ridiculous - let's say an average player has around 4 characters on his account - either his main + 80 lvl alts or twinks. With the current prices cost to transfer all of them is 2000SC - Almost 60 bucks / 55€. That's not funny at all. With the current state of things cost of such procedure should be way lower - symbolical at most for first 2 chars (like first one for 50sc, second for 100sc, 3rd and further ones 250sc) - I won't mention the fact you promised free transfers as people above showcased.. This way perhaps more players would go back into the game. By setting up such high cost you further discourage people from coming back and showcase your greed.

Another thing is the restrictions for the transfer - 1000 g per character? Why such a low threshold? Our server economy won't suffer at all considering the fact it can't go lower much more. Can't you raise it?

Since I'm not interesed in PVP and the new Raid/Content is explained good enough in the post to get me going from day 1, that'll be all for now.

You can sell 50lvl character on black market ang bang you have pp :)  for transfer

• Dislike 2

Hestus    1
17 minutes ago, Deadwood said:

You can sell 50lvl character on black market ang bang you have pp :)  for transfer 

Okay, let's think about it.

Me, as well as majority of players would like to transfer our 1-2 characters to Argranthar. With current prices that's 150-450sc. I'll create and lvl-up a 50lvl alt just for this matter.

Now I put it on BM with the majority of players, doing the same thing, as they want their points for transfers too. So the market is overflowed with characters for sale and since preferably no one wants to spend real money, no one will buy them because if they would have to spend the money, in the end they'll just end up buying transfer directly instead than a character from BM.

While that may sound great in theory, reality beg to differ.

Graal    120

Hi friends,

Transfers will be free.

Kind Regards
Sunwell Staff

• Haha 2
  • LOL 3
  • Bravo! 3

Hestus    1
17 minutes ago, Dzikiogier said:

Will it be possible to transfer char from Feronis Horde to Angrathar Alliance?

I don't think so considering how the rules were written in the main post- most likely you'll have to purchase your Faction change after/before the transfer since that's an additional feature you're requesting.

Edited by Hestus
better explanation

Yea ;/ change faction is disabled on angrathar......I would also like to be able to choose faction after transfers especially that you cant buy it

Bew    5

I have one very disturbing question. Back then on Feronis you could donate for gear, right? Does that mean it's p2w now?

Bew    5
16 minutes ago, Bew said:

I have one very disturbing question. Back then on Feronis you could donate for gear, right? Does that mean it's p2w now?

If I am wrong about donation for an endgame gear, I am sorry. Maybe these transfers will help to ease very dire situation with pvp on Angrathar, an hour-two long queues  for bg, non existent 3vs3, 5vs5 brackets. Thank you for trying to organize some pvp events! 

grottor    2
24 minutes ago, Bew said:

Where did you hear that?

I played on feronis from the start of Naax and to the near-extinction of the realm and at any point during that you couldn't buy any non-cosmetic gear that gives you stats and boosts your character (aside from heirlooms, but i don't think heirlooms are big deal).

I have also a big request to the administration, please make faction-change possible for characters that are transfered from feronis. There was a moment when many people changed faction on feronis because there was just no players to play with in one faction, so it would be great to change the faction back to the desired one.

• Like it! 2

Artanis02    2
16 hours ago, Graal said:

Hi friends,

Transfers will be free.

Kind Regards
Sunwell Staff

Thank you for listening to the community ❤️

Edited by Artanis02
  • Like it! 2