Sign in to follow this  
Majkel

Deleted character

Majkel    0

Hi Guys,

Just getting back to WoW on Sunwell after a couple of years break - I was hoping to retrieve my character with coins I bought earlier, but the character does not appear on the list. 

Dostojewski, lvl 80 priest. 

Any help?

Azathothh    54

Hello.

If you're getting back after couple of years break then probably you mean different server with name Sunwell - cause Angrathar doesn't even have 1,5year (also character with name Dostojewski is 2lvl paladin)

Regards

Majkel    0

Hi, 

Thanks for your swift reply - I have actually played on Feronis before, but wanted to move to Angrathar. Hope this helps!

nimeralos    68

If you played Feronis then your char is on Feronis. If you played Angrathar then your char is on Angrathar. Hope this helps.

Majkel    0

Either way, I can't seem to retrieve any of my chars (on Ang or Feronis) as my account was deleted due to being inactive. Could you please double check on Feronis?

On 4/14/2019 at 12:34 PM, Azathothh said:

Hello.

If you're getting back after couple of years break then probably you mean different server with name Sunwell - cause Angrathar doesn't even have 1,5year (also character with name Dostojewski is 2lvl paladin)

Regards

Azathothh    54

Sorry for delay, i've checked on Feronis and character called Dostojewski doesn't exist. Are you sure that you've been playing on our server? Couple years ago there was another server called Sunwell with realm Feronis (admins were called Xinef and Pussywizard). But it's history same as all characters from that server.