Sign in to follow this  
tourisover

solace ninja

tourisover    1

Today in TOC25 raid, i wasnt given Solace of the Defeated when i won roll. Im a mage and u should know its bis for mage in arena and nowhere does it say its ONLY HEALER TRINKET. There were no trinket roll rules announced before start. It was too late for me to leave after leader says its for healers only after it drops. If you wanna say somethinng as pvp roll doesnt have priority then dont even answer, nowhere does it say i connot use it for pve too. If something could be done about this that would be cool.WoWScrnShot_041119_162213.thumb.jpg.09a6b1694eb739c34cb13adfb627a1db.jpgWoWScrnShot_041119_162219.thumb.jpg.753f27e9a51b59747c3f09906f78c856.jpg 

• Haha 1

Ulthar    4

The default loot rules are Main Spec > Offspec > Disenchant. Administration doesn’t interfere with the priority of loot rolls. The concerned player should ask raid leader about that. The decision about the priority lies within the raid leader’s concern.

But first of all - wrong thread.

nimeralos    68

I don't know much about PvP, but why do you need mp5 as a mage on arena?

In all the runs I've seen, Solace was only for healers. Same with all the other mp5 items. I suggest you to explicitly ask in advance next time.

bogdanel12    4

As long as the leader doesn't allow PVP roll as MS, then you've got no chance to get it. I suggest you should join a Guild, since they do offer help for PVPers such as you.