Sign in to follow this  
winchester1358

Ninja raid leader + guild leader

Goes by the nickname: "Rain"

He made a group mostly guild members and some from global chat search.
Barely shared the strategy in the fight, was mostly quiet, however did absolutely NOT share the fact he's taking all the Binds when equipped loot.
Plus using some unknown addon to determine how everyone should receive the loot.

The large majority of the server follows the rule of running the /roll command because it is fair. There is no favor towards anyone.
When me and another player shared the same roll number "64" , he gave the loot to some guy from our guild who rolled around 20-30.

The following pictures shown will prove the fact he favors the people who do their role the most effectively through the addon which by the way, calculates for example how good a DPS is by how much damage he dealt but of course doesn't take into consideration in which a healer failed to heal correctly and as a result caused this DPS to die, this DPS player will count as non effective towards the addon's calculations in which case loses the item roll guaranteed.

1053008430_WorldofWarcraft_2.jpg.b30f2bb96a9afd193fe066633cca60b3.jpg1654249974_WorldofWarcraft.jpg.7aaee93b8241d22f7855b32e564d240e.jpg459238025_WorldofWarcraft_3.jpg.88e9f258c4abffdbdf7ded7d9fad9d8a.jpg1165301897_WorldofWarcraft_4.jpg.b0c0e9f13f4095e97323aee561f7c8fa.jpg

As you can see with his behavior, how he treats his guildmates, you can check for yourself as a Game Mod, and look through his inventory using the most recent ID to see how it is correct the fact he stole every single binds when equipped item claiming it's for the guild.

As most of the time I've played alone, and to make gold in the game other than doing quests, it's very common to use the auction house and trade with other players. I wanted these items to manage to get items for my own character and develop. He did not ask for my approval before this otherwise I would most definitely refuse and go join a raid with other people.

Edited by winchester1358

nimeralos    68

It's unconcise as fuck, but did you really do 5k on Marrowgar? Shame on you.

Loot council is not an addon btw.

Edited by nimeralos

20 minutes ago, nimeralos said:

It's unconcise as fuck, but did you really do 5k on Marrowgar? Shame on you.

Loot council is not an addon btw.

5k Is a lot for the gear I've had! highest dps possible is 6.2k calculated through a fair addon, I don't know where he got the numbers from.

nimeralos    68

Guess he shouldn't 've taken you into the raid then.

Don't get me wrong, Rain is rude and probably clueless, but you kind of should know what loot council is. It's a raidleader trying to distribute loot in a way beneficial for the group as a whole. It's a balance between rewarding performance/dedication and giving newbies/alts the upgrades that boost them most. Has nothing to do with ninjaing.

Segasunset    0

Raulion, the person who made this post is the person who constantly cried about useless stuff in our guild, he had rank Test, which is the lowest rank and he was basicaly filler unless he shows that he can handle himself well and do decent dps, which he didnt as with his gear he should be capable to do 7-8k dps and he did 5k.

The things he linked are taken out of context, after he literaly cried for half an hour and people lost patience with him. Loot council was correctly done, he had his chance to prove that he is worthy of getting that item over other core person. We make sure that loot distribution is made to progress further in raids and not for personal benefits. Guild who raids only to earn loot shouldnt be using LC

We regreted inviting this person since day1 after we saw how he handles himself in guild, but we were willing to give him a chance, as he wanted.

"Barely shared the strategy in the fight" - We said we wont explain tactic to people with 12/12 knowledge unless some mistake happens or unless people ask for it. Just another reason why you havent been considered in the loot distribution for the item as there were far more capable players who could benefit from it by increasing ilvl of the slot by 32+ ilvl.

"absolutely NOT share the fact he's taking all the Binds when equipped loot" -  he had no idea what BoE even means until someone explained it to him, Items like Wodin go to guild bank and are then distributed to our players. He got upset because he wanted to sell Wodin and P in a guild run.

When me and another player shared the same roll number "64" , he gave the loot to some guy from our guild who rolled around 20-30 - We told him like 20 times that highest roll is not used between guild members, he stil doesnt understand to this very moment.

As you can see with his behavior, how he treats his guildmates - Since day1 our guild leader was upset at me for inviting this person, he tried to ignore him and as I was the one who invited this cancerous tumour to our guild, I was the one to handle his behaviour and to do the talking as I was the only one delaying his guild kick to at least give him a chance. Also: You forgot to link screenshots of when you went on drama rampage and started fighting everyone in guild who tried to explain to you. Whole chat covered in hidden bad words from you until you got kicked for it.

To end this: I have no idea what a person can expect if he says that he is Kingslayer+hc experienced and then does 60% of the damage his class should do in main guild run and with rank tester. 

Make your own opinion, please consider deleting this shtpost @MrCulé

Also for @MrCulé: Can we avoid for once a post getting 5000+ views like the once where guy called top players scripters and whole server hated them for something they havent done on this realm? Would be greatly appreciated. I have never met a more delusional person then this guy and he should not have the right to mock over functional guild just because he didnt get 264 belt in fair loot council system.

Thank you Raulion for wasting even more of my time as if 2 hours daily of answering your stupid questions while you were in guild wasnt enought just to keep you in for one ICC 25m to test your knowledge and performance as you were begging us to do. Drama queen 10/10.

As an Israel Computer Security Engineer or whatever the fck you repeated every half an hour that you are in our guild you should know how damaging this shtposts are. Also, I dont believe that anyone with 81IQ is capable to get to university, but ei. You do you, just keep your nose out of healthy guild that we try to keep drama free and idiot free. Thank you very much.

Edited by Segasunset
Reason: Didnt waste enough time to take out this garbage

Segasunset    0

Since this post will, as always... Get a lot of attention:

Here is our recruitment forum post, we try to keep our guild as clean as possible and fight any possible drama, but as everyone who lead guild before knows, its not always possible

Also: My apologies to all guild members for keeping this person in our guild for so long (4 days). We aim to keep guild clean with healthy society and enjoyable progression.

Edited by Segasunset

Vaxsysl    17
On 4/5/2019 at 10:56 AM, Hello said:

Hello, Rain here

This is the mage that reported me

https://sunwell.pl/armory/Angrathar/Raulion

I won't give something to someone who with the same gear does 5k less dps than the other mage in the raid, feel free to ask anything else.

<Looks at the gears>
T10(2)set with no haste nor crit focus, lots of spirit gear and only T9 piece. This gear combination holds back either spec. Trinkets that favor Fire. Is he hit capped with that gear?

<Looks at the spec>
Erm... Arcane with... with Ignite? No Icy Veins?

<Looks again>
Glyph of Frostfire Bolt, Arcane Missiles and Molten Armor. Wait what?

<Looks again but with full attention>
The spec is absolutely illogical. This is neither Arcane nor Fire. I am aware that Sunwell's Armory has talents very wrong in many aspects, but glyph choice kind of confirms the choices. So what is this, you're casting Frostfire Bolt until missile proc? Without it being empowered? It makes no sense.

You poor guys got trolled so bad. Always interview class knowledge in the future. Good luck!

Spoiler

For anyone reading, when one has *all* talents via GM commands, one DOES spam Frostfire Bolt (deep frost talents for more damage + Brain Freeze makes one instant + Hot Streak is still viable) and when missiles proc one DOES cast Arcane Blasts for empowered Arcane Missiles, or at least would've been fun to be able to do that to have a change in your spells like Balance Druids do.

My god, what a bad topic...

1 hour ago, Vaxsysl said:

<Looks at the gears>
T10(2)set with no haste nor crit focus, lots of spirit gear and only T9 piece. This gear combination holds back either spec. Trinkets that favor Fire. Is he hit capped with that gear?

<Looks at the spec>
Erm... Arcane with... with Ignite? No Icy Veins?

<Looks again>
Glyph of Frostfire Bolt, Arcane Missiles and Molten Armor. Wait what?

<Looks again but with full attention>
The spec is absolutely illogical. This is neither Arcane nor Fire. I am aware that Sunwell's Armory has talents very wrong in many aspects, but glyph choice kind of confirms the choices. So what is this, you're casting Frostfire Bolt until missile proc? Without it being empowered? It makes no sense.

You poor guys got trolled so bad. Always interview class knowledge in the future. Good luck!

Reveal hidden contents

For anyone reading, when one has *all* talents via GM commands, one DOES spam Frostfire Bolt (deep frost talents for more damage + Brain Freeze makes one instant + Hot Streak is still viable) and when missiles proc one DOES cast Arcane Blasts for empowered Arcane Missiles, or at least would've been fun to be able to do that to have a change in your spells like Balance Druids do.

My god, what a bad topic...

Just because you see a build unknown to you doesn't mean it's bad. Testing it versus other builds, does the most damage but that's not the main topic here, either doing 1 damage or million damage doesn't give the right to ninja loot.

Frostfire Critical.jpg

Firebolt Critical.jpg

Edited by winchester1358
So I went into a target dummy once with fire and once with frostfire:

On 4/5/2019 at 11:56 AM, Hello said:

Hello, Rain here

This is the mage that reported me

https://sunwell.pl/armory/Angrathar/Raulion

I won't give something to someone who with the same gear does 5k less dps than the other mage in the raid, feel free to ask anything else.

You just admitted not giving items to me because of my dps. That's illegal. You took me in to the raid, you're obligated to treat everyone equally. Everyone should have the chance to get an item. If you didn't want me in that raid you should've told me beforehand or kick me out of the guild. You think my build is a troll? TELL ME, I would take conventional fire/arcane build just like everyone want, you have problem with my gear? TELL ME and I would change it. Yet you didn't do any of those, and the worst part on your side, you stole and stupidly admitted so.

Vaxsysl    17

1 hour ago, winchester1358 said:

Just because you see a build unknown to you doesn't mean it's bad. Testing it versus other builds, does the most damage but that's not the main topic here, either doing 1 damage or million damage doesn't give the right to ninja loot.

If your guild takes pugs for a run and a pug rolls the winning roll, they get it; but when a guildie "wins" an item roll, it means that the item goes to the guild, and the loot council decides to who it will go (and if DKP was used, it'd be DKP-ed, etc.). Players in question in this report are not at fault. With you being new, it's logical to withhold gearing you until you prove yourself - first raid is a test anyway. All guild members can back this up and your case is lost. And what they observed was said few posts above; you were gkicked because of bad behavior more than anything.

About your spec:

I see what you're doing. Instead of Arcane Blast you're using Frostfire and you're organizing your gear more towards crit, since FFB needs crit do actually deal nice damage. You still get Arcane Missiles as proc, and with the glyph ready you're doing nice damage with it - you completely compensate the need to focus haste stat this way, playing it like Fire only there's no Hot Streak but MIssile Barrage. While FFB doesn't get 15% spellpower bonus, you get 15% of your Intellect stat (so half the bonus if not less), but it goes to all spell schools. You retain 50% increased crit damage, you gain Arcane Power and 6% haste, although less crit, but then again there's +30% crit chance on clearcasting.

While I do find it interesting - I really do - it I don't think that it cuts enough to outdps pure Arcane or Fire... Notice it's an opinion, not a statement, but playing a mage for this long I know that going for crit focus would reward Pyroblast's damage (regular Fire spec) more than Arcane Missiles (your spec); especially so with ICC gears when Pyroblast is way more frequent than in lower stages of gears (T7 and T8; T7 has 5% crit increase from T9(4) set bonus). FFB in some cases can deal more damage than Pyroblast and I can see the appeal to use it as spam spell, but Pyroblast is an instant where fast Arcane Missiles still take time to cast; and while they are empowered...

Fire is casting Fireball/Frostfire Bolt & Living Bomb until Hot Streak triggers and are using Fire Blast as your moving spell, which can trigger Hot Streak.
Arcane is casting very fast Arcane Blast until it's convenient to cast Arcane Missiles.
You're casting Frostfire Bolts until Missile Barrage triggers and are using Arcane Barrage as your moving spell, which can trigger Arcane Missiles.

All talents included, I just feel this spec being one step behind both. Yet, you seem convinced. Did you come up with this on your own or has someone persuaded you to use it?

EDIT: Answer above question in private message if you don't mind - this report you made has nothing to do with my query.

Edited by Vaxsysl

21 minutes ago, Vaxsysl said:

I

About your spec:

I see what you're doing. Instead of Arcane Blast you're using Frostfire and you're organizing your gear more towards crit, since FFB needs crit do actually deal nice damage. You still get Arcane Missiles as proc, and with the glyph ready you're doing nice damage with it - you completely compensate the need to focus haste stat this way, playing it like Fire only there's no Hot Streak but MIssile Barrage. While FFB doesn't get 15% spellpower bonus, you get 15% of your Intellect stat (so half the bonus if not less), but it goes to all spell schools. You retain 50% increased crit damage, you gain Arcane Power and 6% haste, although less crit, but then again there's +30% crit chance on clearcasting.

While I do find it interesting - I really do - it I don't think that it cuts enough to outdps pure Arcane or Fire... Notice it's an opinion, not a statement, but playing a mage for this long I know that going for crit focus would reward Pyroblast's damage (regular Fire spec) more than Arcane Missiles (your spec); especially so with ICC gears when Pyroblast is way more frequent than in lower stages of gears (T7 and T8; T7 has 5% crit increase from T9(4) set bonus). FFB in some cases can deal more damage than Pyroblast and I can see the appeal to use it as spam spell, but Pyroblast is an instant where fast Arcane Missiles still take time to cast; and while they are empowered...

Fire is casting Fireball/Frostfire Bolt & Living Bomb until Hot Streak triggers and are using Fire Blast as your moving spell, which can trigger Hot Streak.
Arcane is casting very fast Arcane Blast until it's convenient to cast Arcane Missiles.
You're casting Frostfire Bolts until Missile Barrage triggers and are using Arcane Barrage as your moving spell, which can trigger Arcane Missiles.

All talents included, I just feel this spec being one step behind both. Yet, you seem convinced. Did you come up with this on your own or has someone persuaded you to use it?

EDIT: Answer above question in private message if you don't mind - this report you made has nothing to do with my query.

I came up on my own while seeing what's most effecient.
Frostfire benefits from both frost and either fire/arcane crit damage so it does 300% crit damage instead of 200% like the rest of the spells in the entire mage spellbook. I used a dps addon and stood infront of a target dummy and saw what's my dps. Then I compared it in a test server that lets you get instantly to 80 and use all the gear you want for free and tested against a target dummy over there and still the frostfire was superior. So I dunno what to tell you, I just used what's most effecient.