Graal

Angrathar: Endgame

nimeralos    68

>24.04 We gonna remove all boosts from 25 Heroic version of Icecrown Citadel.

Now that's odd in my personal opinion. How many guilds have killed the boosted endwing bosses? How many guilds have killed LK, is it still one? It looks like even some hardcore guilds aren't given a proper chance.

Keynn    5

2 guilds killed LK (Synced once, synthesis three times)

Only 4 guilds killed all boosted endwing bosses (11/12)
:)

Edited by Keynn
  • Like it! 1

bogdanel12    4
11 hours ago, nimeralos said:

Now that's odd in my personal opinion. How many guilds have killed the boosted endwing bosses? How many guilds have killed LK, is it still one? It looks like even some hardcore guilds aren't given a proper chance.

Im smhing so hard rn. How about give the less experienced guilds a chance huh? 

nimeralos    68
5 hours ago, bogdanel12 said:

Im smhing so hard rn. How about give the less experienced guilds a chance huh? 

Less experienced guilds had 12 normals, 12 hcs in 10, 12 normals in 25, 8 hcs in 25. I think it's reasonable that only the most hardcore should get LoD.

Oh well, the decision is made, let's hope not too many semi-hardcores quit right after killing LK 25 HC.

Costin    6
20 hours ago, nimeralos said:

"hardocre" right. Well as a member of one guild that keeps working on LoD I can tell you almost no one gives a damn about the buffed version of LK. Get it over and done with.

white0rabbit    17

Pile of bullshit.

Sick of sunwell and its sudden decisions. Instead of nerfing 1by1 they went to pull another sneaky shit. Was so looking forward to next week cause we finally started working on sindy and pp and we finally have numbers + 6 hours time to progress those 2 only and they slap us with this shit now. 

Cba. Stop announcing shit if you wont hold on to it later. Lod isnt for everyone - dont make it so everyone can kill it. 

There are still guilds who want to say they did lod pre nerf, and even having one more guild being able to say that is better than have 5 guilds we never heard of farming it. Tbh i cant decide if im more pissed or sad and dissapointed.

Gl sunwell with 1k mediocre pop you will be left with in a month. I hope you are aware that to satisfy that pop that will stay and to have them kill shit you will need the 30% plus handholding enabled.

• Like it! 2
  • Dislike 5

bogdanel12    4
21 hours ago, nimeralos said:

Less experienced guilds had 12 normals, 12 hcs in 10, 12 normals in 25, 8 hcs in 25. I think it's reasonable that only the most hardcore should get LoD.

Oh well, the decision is made, let's hope not too many semi-hardcores quit right after killing LK 25 HC.

Let's cut off the fun for most of the playerbase on this server in order to appease the self-worth of the lesser part. So they can feel accomplished. This is just useless. If you want to spend 6 hours wiping on a boss, be my guest. But not everyone is going to do that.

nimeralos    68
1 hour ago, bogdanel12 said:

Let's cut off the fun for most of the playerbase on this server in order to appease the self-worth of the lesser part.

There're 48 bosses in all the difficulties of ICC. Yes, I think cutting off the last 4 made sense.

I mean, LoD still won't be for everyone. I have 7/12 ICC 10 hc progress, lol. But still, you see,

2 hours ago, white0rabbit said:

There are still guilds who want to say they did lod pre nerf, and even having one more guild being able to say that is better than have 5 guilds we never heard of farming it.

On the other hand, there're people who

18 hours ago, Costin said:

Well as a member of one guild that keeps working on LoD I can tell you almost no one gives a damn about the buffed version of LK. Get it over and done with.

As always, can't please everyone.

Edited by nimeralos

nimeralos    68

Some of the 6-11/12 hc guilds may feel that the challenge/fun was rudely taken away from them.

Some may feel a relief of finally being able to kill stuff.

I don't know, maybe the latter group is larger, but I personally feel that the buffed ICC didn't last long enough.

bogdanel12    4
1 hour ago, nimeralos said:

Some of the 6-11/12 hc guilds may feel that the challenge/fun was rudely taken away from them.

I don't know, maybe the latter group is larger, but I personally feel that the buffed ICC didn't last long enough.

Some of those hc guilds left Sunwell once Synthesis got RF. Some have moved onto another progressive server since the RF was taken away from them... Catering to a 1% of the playerbase is not justifiable. Good riddance if they didn't get LOD with the previous setup.

Melair    2

What are you even quarrelling about, you've all had nearly 10 years to get the LOD one way or another... As to the current server status, nothing lasts foreve, this is pretty much how the things are done with private servers... Happy Easter! :)

• Like it! 2

KimmoKM    43
On 4/21/2019 at 1:45 PM, nimeralos said:

How many resets did it take to clear LK HC? Quite many as I recall. Now, the strongest guilds had left the server during or after Ulduar so LOD could certainly have been achieved in fewer resets, but I just don't get some people's obsession on expecting near-BiS gear by the time bosses are killed. Indeed, that would be quite ridiculous since at that point only the single strongest guild can beat it - if another guild could clear it with any less gear, they would have claimed the first (supposing no one's doing split runs, everyone gears at roughly the same speed, and for that matter I don't think split runs should be encouraged). Each reset of gear acting as an indirect nerf to content is a wonderful mechanic, but that only works insofar as there's further room to gear up beyond the point that's required to kill the bosses. If a boss DEMANDS very many resets of gear (especially considering if it also takes a good comp, which high-end guilds are more likely to have: requiring too much gear will lock out most raids forever), you're in an utterly unhealthy spot of super-exclusive content or prompt nerfs being required, neither of which are desirable. On the other hand, if firsts are achievable without farming prior content too much, this mechanic takes care of all the problems naturally without demeaning the content with nerfs or anything of the sort being required and everyone's happy. Besides folks who have an obsession about content "lasting long enough" even though they don't have any skin in the game, I guess.

Now, perhaps you could say bosses other than LK should have lasted longer and that sort of makes sense, but then again, they lasted for an unblizzlike duration as it is. ICC sans LK is supposed to be pathetic.

Edited by KimmoKM
  • Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1

Kluseq    3

but guys u still have boosted halion to progress from this saturday XD

Edited by Kluseq
  • LOL 1

Trelhar    8

How about introduce a switch to get the buffed hc LK and maybe custom titles & achiement for it, and still let us common mortals pour blood to do the nerfed LK? Or maybe chose the difficulty of LK e.g. normal, hard, impossible :D

Loot drop chance could be increased for the hardest modes. It's just an idea

• Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1

leman1991    16

@Graal

@MrCulé

Plz give us some transfer info.

Edit:

Think about add an instant 80 lvl option in shop. Most ppl would like to have their own char than bought from others.

Edited by leman1991
  • Like it! 1
  • Dislike 2

leman1991    16
On 3/26/2019 at 6:46 PM, Graal said:

Feronis transfers are coming in the future. More information regarding this will be given when time comes.

When "time comes"? Cmon... Half of community is waiting. Tell us something more.

• Like it! 3
  • Dislike 1

Amusing    3
On 4/21/2019 at 11:10 AM, white0rabbit said:

Pile of bullshit.

Sick of sunwell and its sudden decisions. Instead of nerfing 1by1 they went to pull another sneaky shit. Was so looking forward to next week cause we finally started working on sindy and pp and we finally have numbers + 6 hours time to progress those 2 only and they slap us with this shit now. 

Cba. Stop announcing shit if you wont hold on to it later. Lod isnt for everyone - dont make it so everyone can kill it. 

There are still guilds who want to say they did lod pre nerf, and even having one more guild being able to say that is better than have 5 guilds we never heard of farming it. Tbh i cant decide if im more pissed or sad and dissapointed.

Gl sunwell with 1k mediocre pop you will be left with in a month. I hope you are aware that to satisfy that pop that will stay and to have them kill shit you will need the 30% plus handholding enabled.

Talking about "progression" on a patch which has been out there for more than 10 years. If you need 6 hours to do a progression on bosses, which have all kinds of guides and videos, which are literally telling you how to kill the bosses...

...Think I have bad news for you.

Here focus on the players who are unable to perform, not on the servers decisions.

Edited by Amusing
Pls no hate

Negan    47
On 5/9/2019 at 1:00 PM, leman1991 said:

When "time comes"? Cmon... Half of community is waiting. Tell us something more.

waiting with transfers is a huge mistake. Everyone knows that a new serwer was lunched. Transfers should maked BEFORE ITS STRART. A large part whould then choose our server. Now that the case is delayed in time and the character levels on the new serwer are growing, the number of people interested in the game on our server will fall proportionally. Saing that transfers will be timely is another mistake. At the mooment when you are releasing RS and the last arena season is ove, we are small competitor to acquiring new players. Best chance is to make transfers as fast as posible. I know you make a events. But few are interested in it. For a regular player, a shorter waiting time for bg or rdf will be better. The clock is ticking. Wait a little longer, uuntil people reach 80 lvl and no one will be interested in transfers. The clock is tickig...

Graal    139

You will get info about Angrathar's plans including transfers after weekend :) We are working on something really big and I hope you will enjoy it.

• Like it! 1