Sign in to follow this  
Kayegal

[Kayegal] (Banned by Naevys)

Kayegal    0

Hello, 

We were doing some BG with my brother this morning. 
My Warlock name is : Kayegal and him (drood) is : Kayegalzz. 
People always think we are the same person because we have that close name but we just do the same we did on retail few years ago because we found it fun in arena. Maybe it was a bad idea on this server to do that. (We are up to change our name if you think it's better for the future, name don't really matter...)

As always, some BG are easy, others are hard and sometimes we just can't win --> 5 Horde good stuff vs 4 alliance low stuff so sometimes we just give up and let them win is faster.

At the moment we were doing a warsong (a winning one), we both get disconnected. We were really surprised when the disconnect came.
 I Check on the website : Banned by Naevys (multi boxing in battleground). 
We totally know multi boxing is forbidden in this server and we never did it. 

We live at a 600km distance (Me : Grenoble (France), him Paris (France) and except the moment we can play together IRL which is really rare (probably only 1 or 2 times in this server), we just play online together or not.

I ask Naevys in the game, he says that I can post here to explain the situation.
He told me he saw the 2 characters doing nothing in a warsong, just running in some direction. It was probably a lost warsong that we give up... We know that is not a good mentality to give up, but when horde doesn't play flag and kill you at graveyard it's sometimes the only solution (morning warsong is not always easy when 4V4)... 

I stay connected to explain something or answer at your questions 
Thanks for your help

Kayegal

Edited by Kayegal

Naevys    8

I have reduced your ban to 3 days. Tell your brother (the druid) to be more active in battlegrounds. I will be watching the both of you.