Sign in to follow this  
leman1991

Acclimation

leman1991    0

Hello.

I'm looking for someone who have good knowledge of acclimation talent mechanics from retail.

Especially interestiong for me are proc conditions [aura?].

I was looking for some more infos and found player who have written that acclimation stacks from sapph aura and staying on his encounter perm at 3 stacks.

On sunwell it never works like that. Is it a bug then?

8 hours ago, leman1991 said:

Hello.

I'm looking for someone who have good knowledge of acclimation talent mechanics from retail.

Especially interestiong for me are proc conditions [aura?].

I was looking for some more infos and found player who have written that acclimation stacks from sapph aura and staying on his encounter perm at 3 stacks.

On sunwell it never works like that. Is it a bug then?

You might try searching the Issues/Bug Tracker on this topic. I have included a link below.

https://github.com/SunwellTracker/issues/issues

leman1991    0

Someone before have written about that bug and swnwell devs did nothing. On global server locust could stack acclimation but on sunwell it doesn't cuz it's "enviromental effect, not spell".

Really?

Edited by leman1991

2 hours ago, leman1991 said:

Someone before have written about that bug and swnwell devs did nothing. On global server locust could stack acclimation but on sunwell it doesn't cuz it's "enviromental effect, not spell".

Really?

Follow up with the devs on the bug tracker. Or you can try asking in Sunwell Discord about it too.