Sign in to follow this  
zenmasterTHC

Alterac Valley Marks

Some of the PvP gear from honor requires Alterac Valley marks to buy but the BG is not active on this server and it is impossible to get them.

In later content AV marks are also needed to hand in for bonus honor.

As these marks not available I propose vendor to exchange WSG marks for AV marks to solve this problem.

hijako    14

Hey, I'm interested to start playing here (mostly for the pvp) - are you saying there's no regular AVs?

That's a bit of a bummer... Ya can't get most of the cool 2h weapons without AV... not to mention the gear

nimeralos    61
2 hours ago, hijako said:

Hey, I'm interested to start playing here (mostly for the pvp) - are you saying there's no regular AVs?

That's a bit of a bummer...

AV can only be active during AV weekends, such is the rule of private servers. I'm pretty sure it's true even on 10k Vanilla servers.

davekoznicki    11
1 hour ago, nimeralos said:

AV can only be active during AV weekends, such is the rule of private servers. I'm pretty sure it's true even on 10k Vanilla servers.

seen many AV not only at AV  weekends on many 60 lvl  servers and yep vanilla av gives better gear compare to wotlk or tbc, but still without av people cant get gear without gear they cant start pvp.

my solution and its need be added fast   mark vendor even if we are now not on this patch..

hijako    14
On 2/4/2019 at 7:02 PM, nimeralos said:

But for the past few years, most of the popular tbc servers had very active pvp WITH AV, even ~1k pop. ones:

like, Feenix Archangel, the old Hellground, Ex-calibour wow, hell, even Warmane, that for sure does not have a higher pop.

I guess the server just needs a bit more time for casual people to lvl up & catch-up

davekoznicki    11
18 minutes ago, hijako said:

But for the past few years, most of the popular tbc servers had very active pvp WITH AV, even ~1k pop. ones:

like, Feenix Archangel, the old Hellground, Ex-calibour wow, hell, even Warmane, that for sure does not have a higher pop.

I guess the server just needs a bit more time for casual people to lvl up & catch-up

i realy want this becouse now its ......

Atrecom    0

Hey yo! Seems like it`s another AV weekend is coming druing 1-3 of March? If so, rise ur weapons and prepare chair for ur flaming butt!
Anyways, can we find any event calendar of BG here?

Ravelle    0

I agree, a vendor to trade WSG or AB marks for AV ones is definitely needed to help people to gear for PvP.  This was my first thought after realizing PvP Gloves require AV marks.  

See you in AV this weekend though ^^

Edit: Never mind, AV weekend gives plenty of marks.  No need for vendor 

Edited by Ravelle