Padmea    5

Hey sunwell, my Dear Cule and others. We have so bad situation on the server with some kind of scripts like pqr and patches.mpq. Can u start doing something with that? Everytime i play arenas, im playing vs pqr players or range hack players whos hittin me from like 10yd, its fair? It's fair that ppl with that kind of stuff getting high ratings and getting prizes? Why u doin nothin, i'm reporting evertime on tickets if some1 abusing it, warriors like Unexpectable, Casein, Dinozzo those are 100%. Can't record that shitt because i have so bad computer stuff and laggy everthing. It's for real so annoying to play, like second warmane. It's so hard to watch few arenas (10min) to check this out if someone report? Or do some serverside hack check? Don't ignore PVP sunwell, we are here too and want to have fun with that. Thank's ;)

• Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1

Padmea    5
3 hours ago, Xarro said:

No answer from administration.

Yeah, better to make money from new dolar machine named Nightbane. Let the Angrathar die like feronis, good point ;)

Nadiir    112

We are happy to ban people who exploit the game. This was posted in the PVP forum section, which I do not visit often, so I do apologize us overlooking it. 

My suggestion would be to either report people who are exploiting/hacking ingame via the ticket system or if you have some sort of recording/VOD then we're happy to review it and the best place to post it would be here:

http://sunwell-community.com/index.php?/forum/35-player-reports/