Sign in to follow this  
lonely182

[A] EU Zero Tolerance

lonely182    1

Zero Tolerance is a friendly, social guild that intends to grow steadily and surely, building a small community of respectful and helpful players. We are a small, tight knit group of friends who like to have fun at the foremost but are also dedicated enough to be able to kill bosses.

In retail we have achievements such as LK hc 10man and curve. We haven't decided on a raiding schedule yet, because we are leveling at the moment. But we usually go for 2/7 at around 9PM s.t.

Although we have many years of experience in both retail and private servers, we have no requirements regarding members' gear, gaming knowledge, etc. Even if you are a total newbie, if you have the right attitude, we're happy to help you learn.

What do we mean by right attitude, you say?

Patience, respect, manners … with a side-helping of silliness and humour (guild members are required not to be offended by large belching sounds in discord). Absolutely no breaking of server rules, and no bullying, crying or trolling even outside the guild. If you are in the guild, you represent us wherever you go, wether it be in the sandy deserts of Tanaris, or the cold mountains of Winterspring.

If interested or have any questions, please head out to http://guildzerotolerance.enjin.com

Good luck to all and have fun!:D

Edited by lonely182

lonely182    1

UPDATE: Our raiding schedule will be Monday, Wednesday/Thursday at 8:30PM s.t. for 25man and an optional flexible day for 10mans with the same start time.

As for recruitment. At the moment we are mostly looking for mages, hunters, warlocks and DKs. But all classes are being considered.

Rastadude    2

Hello there ! Im just getting started,i will be playing Mage mainly in PvP i used to be somewhat of a hardcore pvp guy but now i have much less time for playing the game and things like that,i would love to join an social guild where i can have good time and where atmoshpere would be chill and not toxic.I'm doing PvE to,tho mostly only for fun,not dedicated to much i could raid with you guys if there is a spot tho i will have to remember and renew my knowledge 'bout wotlk raiding because i did not rly play on any wotlk private servers,was mostly playing Cataclysm so i will need a time to get used to good old days.

Character name is "Rastadude" so hit me up if you are interested in inviting me

• Like it! 1

lonely182    1
On 2/18/2018 at 10:31 PM, Rastadude said:

Hello there ! Im just getting started,i will be playing Mage mainly in PvP i used to be somewhat of a hardcore pvp guy but now i have much less time for playing the game and things like that,i would love to join an social guild where i can have good time and where atmoshpere would be chill and not toxic.I'm doing PvE to,tho mostly only for fun,not dedicated to much i could raid with you guys if there is a spot tho i will have to remember and renew my knowledge 'bout wotlk raiding because i did not rly play on any wotlk private servers,was mostly playing Cataclysm so i will need a time to get used to good old days.

Character name is "Rastadude" so hit me up if you are interested in inviting me

Hey mate, 

Sorry for late reply. I didnt expect anyone to reply to this post really. Most usually just get in touch on the website :D
You are welcome to join us. I have added you to friends, but sadly you are not online. You can say Hi when you next on or just use the website. We check that regularly, as not online in game all the time. Link is above. Thanks and have fun! 

UPDATE: We are looking for few more people for our 25m raid roster. We can use warlock, mage, hunter, discipline priest and resto druid. 

lonely182    1

We are looking for more like minded people. For more info get in touch either on our website, or you can /w Lecin (Idoc), Anastasia, Scored, Sorf or Megie in game.

Camus    0

Hi, I have send application thru Your website, however now I don't see is my application available anymore - I will get any feedback about Your decision via mail or something?