Soslammed

79 twinking

Pevi    2

Whats wrong with aly?U dont have enought ppls for premade ioc so u keep wsg queue on ioc cta?Realy?

Cant u queue without premade like horde?

What is the point play wsg when u play that on whole week?No honor xp etc....

Aly lost 2 ioc on this week and stopped queue on whole weekend.

Edited by Pevi

ssijek3    17

More wsg more hk gg ally now only wsg stop que cta its waste time :P

Edited by ssijek3

Heliox    31
4 hours ago, Pevi said:

Whats wrong with aly?U dont have enought ppls for premade ioc so u keep wsg queue on ioc cta?Realy?

Cant u queue without premade like horde?

No, we can't. We lack numbers and going solo queue ends in playing with half the amount of twinks horde has. Whether it's WSG or any other bg it's always the same nowadays. And since IoC is 40 man bg, we just can't do much, considering you can easly get 20 or even more twinks inside bg without any premades.

And just to clarify things, i was in queue for IoC whenever i was logged, so don't unleash your hate on me.

Edited by Heliox
  • Like it! 1

Smradac    8

Well, we discused about alliance "strategy" so if that is your game then enjoy. We barely see alliance without premade in bg, u are affraid  to have interesting bg? If farming gy is your thing u can go 80 there is that normal drill for ally. This weekend we didnt made single premade,always que with levelers,and thanks god we have them..

Respect to Debuff hunter he quees like normal person really nice m8! There is proof that someone normal plays ally,we will see for how long.

• Haha 1

Soslammed    34

It''s horde season right now. Yeah, who'd have thought it'd happen again, how did dinging 80s and going back to warmane as some of you were announcing during ally season go? Back then 2 weeks of ally domination was enough for y'all to lose your shit, and now horde is outnumbering us again for over a twice as long period, but now it's great because it's your side and you expect ally will just queue solo like everything was normal :D

If you click a 'queue button' and its 4-12 for you, what is to be expected? A bg where sooner or later the opponent will have mass twinks while your team will keep increasing in lvlers.

So yeah, the rule is: if the opposing faction outnumbers you with 1:2 ratio in terms of online and queued twinks (which is the case most of the time now), play defensive - form a premade. Because horde will have 8+ twinks either way so its the only way to make the match even :)

I understand your worries about IoC though. We're stealing from you the opportunity to get mass honor as would inevitably happen with 38 twinks online on H and 17 on A. Sorry! I love IoC, hope by the time of next CTA the numbers will be more even, for now I discourage alliance to queue it.

• Like it! 2

Smradac    8
22 minutes ago, Soslammed said:

It''s horde season right now. Yeah, who'd have thought it'd happen again, how did dinging 80s and going back to warmane as some of you were announcing during ally season go? Back then 2 weeks of ally domination was enough for y'all to lose your shit, and now horde is outnumbering us again for over a twice as long period, but now it's great because it's your side and you expect ally will just queue solo like everything was normal :D

If you click a 'queue button' and its 4-12 for you, what is to be expected? A bg where sooner or later the opponent will have mass twinks while your team will keep increasing in lvlers.

So yeah, the rule is: if the opposing faction outnumbers you with 1:2 ratio in terms of online and queued twinks (which is the case most of the time now), play defensive - form a premade. Because horde will have 8+ twinks either way so its the only way to make the match even :)

I understand your worries about IoC though. We're stealing from you the opportunity to get mass honor as would inevitably happen with 38 twinks online on H and 17 on A. Sorry! I love IoC, hope by the time of next CTA the numbers will be more even, for now I discourage alliance to queue it.

When i see 8a 15h then i know there is 10 horde levelers in que. When i see 15a 8h then i know ally does double premade. Thats a rule.

Have fun :)

• Haha 1
  • Bravo! 1

ziz500    0

Yea the ally numbers sucks for now...whats the point to queue when hordes get double the number of twinks ally has...better premade than fapping 🤭🤭😄

PS-we are tired to see these guys everyday...same shit faces..hope PT guys find themselves on RIP premades too 😄🤭..i am happy slacking on discord..🤭

PTsquad.JPG

Smradac    8
2 hours ago, ziz500 said:

Yea the ally numbers sucks for now...whats the point to queue when hordes get double the number of twinks ally has...better premade than fapping 🤭🤭😄

PS-we are tired to see these guys everyday...same shit faces..hope PT guys find themselves on RIP premades too 😄🤭..i am happy slacking on discord..🤭

PTsquad.JPG

Premonition doesnt fit here.H e is little fat mexican 

23y8k7.jpg

And dont forget so lol

retard.jpg

Edited by Smradac
  • Dislike 1

Viwass    19
2 hours ago, Smradac said:

Premonition doesnt fit here.H e is little fat mexican 

23y8k7.jpg

And dont forget so lol

retard.jpg

he does. btw join the discord again if you have the balls lel

• Whaaaat? 1

Smradac    8
19 minutes ago, Viwass said:

he does. btw join the discord again if you have the balls lel

Balls for what? Trashing? Thats not my thing. Its personal choice not to read that crap. Like i said, respect to Debuff, he is only guy that just likes the game from ally side  as far i see atm. 

Peace,love ya🥰 even nabs that are too pussy to que without premade.cheers!

• Confused 1

Viwass    19
21 minutes ago, Smradac said:

Balls for what? Trashing? Thats not my thing.

According to your statement about our lovely Premonition it certainly is your thing ;)

and about the queing thing: everything was said above, you only have to read and understand. guess thats too hard rofl

• Like it! 1
  • Respect! 1

Parkour    25

Seems like when you are bashing Alliance players you don't like to see their reply.

Keep doing it in your Fatality Discord then so your feelings aren't hurt.

Players who ragequit the mutual discord have a 3000% chance of making one-sided shitposts on the forums (heliox, pevi).

Don't dish it out if you can't handle it.

Also, back on topic of bracket balance, having done some /who Warsong Gulch 70-79s we're sitting at 50% levelers, which is guaranteed losses without preform AV. I guess it's up to us on Alliance to choose to queuing solo in Hordes best interests, or group up in our own best interests.

I think even Helbra can work out what we're going to do in that situation.

Heliox    31
47 minutes ago, Parkour said:

Seems like when you are bashing Alliance players you don't like to see their reply.

Keep doing it in your Fatality Discord then so your feelings aren't hurt.

Players who ragequit the mutual discord have a 3000% chance of making one-sided shitposts on the forums (heliox, pevi).

Don't dish it out if you can't handle it.

Also, back on topic of bracket balance, having done some /who Warsong Gulch 70-79s we're sitting at 50% levelers, which is guaranteed losses without preform AV. I guess it's up to us on Alliance to choose to queuing solo in Hordes best interests, or group up in our own best interests.

I think even Helbra can work out what we're going to do in that situation.

Let me guess, crymore? I quitted the channel cuz that wasn't even a trashtalk. Simply spamming one sentence like a madman is just boring and doesn't lead to any sensible conversation. (And I know you still spam it months after I left the channel. Are you sure you are not retarded in some way?)

I can join it back if you need my attention so hard, I know you got crush on me ;*

Edited by Heliox

Parkour    25

Yes please rejoin, the forums are no place for drama, we have a great utility for that nowadays in Discord.

Also you can block single individuals if you wish to (cowardly af tho)

Heliox    31
21 minutes ago, Parkour said:

Yes please rejoin, the forums are no place for drama, we have a great utility for that nowadays in Discord.

Also you can block single individuals if you wish to (cowardly af tho)

Actually forum is the original place of all twink dramas. KIDS AND THEY STUPID NEW TECHNOLOGY, BLAH.