Soslammed

79 twinking

Soslammed    34

So apparently there isn't a topic dedicated to 79 twinking - here I am coming to fix it & promote the bracket since the more people the merrier!

70-79 pvp is very active.
Some of the details for newcomers or simply players interested in what the pvp life here looks like:

Battlegrounds
-----------------

Call to Arms
* 4 days
: friday, saturday, sunday, monday. CTA battleground changes every week.
* battlegrounds pop all day long (with the exception of AV, peple seem to dislike it, so it pops rarely, usually just 2-3 WSGs going on simultaneously instead)
* on those days WSG pops happen as well (different periods, usually late night or occasionally during day if some people choose to take a CTA bg break)

Non-CTA days
* 3 days
: tuesday, wednesday, thursday
* Warsong Gulch (battleground pops usually start at 13:00 st until 1-2 am, often 2 simultaneous at a time)

Twinking guilds
------------------
Alliance
: 2 Twink Guilds
* Phantom Troupe (https://sunwell.pl/armory/Angrathar/guild/Phantom Troupe)
* Rest in Peace (https://sunwell.pl/armory/Angrathar/guild/Rest in Peace)

Horde: 3 Twink Guilds
* Fatality (https://sunwell.pl/armory/Angrathar/guild/Fatality)
* Twinks Team (https://sunwell.pl/armory/Angrathar/guild/Twinks Team)
* Dzika Banda (https://sunwell.pl/armory/Angrathar/guild/Dzika Banda)

Whisper leaders/members for details

FAQ
------
I want to make a twink, what faction should I choose?
Choose any. Alliance will want you to roll alliance, Horde will tell you to roll Horde. Balance between factions changes every few weeks, it's the nature of this bracket or this game overall. Play the side your heart tells you to! "Faction X wins all the time" are common among both factions since most people base their opinions on just the battlegrounds they themselves played.

Is it more active than 80 pvp?
I see 70-79 bg pop messages more often than I see 80. They are either similar or slightly different with the advantage of the former. It's best to /who 70-79 "name of the bg" during the day to make your own conclusions or simply pay attention to the chat broadcast messages throughout the day since they are the best indicator!

How long does it take to gear up?
It depends on many factors such as:
- the class you want to play
- the role you want to play (healer / flag carry / glass cannon dps / dps with a bit resi)
- the idea you have for your character
Examples (they are hints, not must-follows):
* healers - gearing up is quicker since they use the craftable savage 78 sets or mix it with Brutal in order to stack resillience
* glass cannon rogue - BiS (Best in Slot) gear is obtained from high tier The Burning Crusade raids (most sockets, most AP)

Both factions run Sunwell Plateau/Black Temple weekly, so obtaining items from TBC raid content depends mostly on your luck with rolls!
If you need items from other raids, twink raid leaders are always happy to host them for you! (I CAN SPEAK FOR ALLIANCE, BUT I BET HORDE HELPS AS WELL!)

P.S If you dislike TBC raids, there's plenty of WOTLK items coming from 77-80 dungeons or Northrend factions that will satisfy you just fine and make you powerful enough!

What professions should I level up?
Depends! Engineering is the most popular one and much more useful in the 70-79 bracket than it is in 80 pvp.
Secondary professions vary, be welcome to investigate people in armory if you want patterns or simply whisper us in game! 

But.. what's the purpose of playing 79?
We all do that for different reasons!
- battlegrounds are active, most time of the day "queue and get a pop"
- gearing is more creative, brings something new to your pvp lives if you only played the 80 scene
- number 79 looks fantastic

Let's make the community grow & let's make this the 79 twinking discussion topic.

• Dislike 1

Soslammed    34

Already the drama :D of course you're completely wrong:

1. Twinks hate fighting against low levels, we enjoy only even bgs composed of as many twinks as possible because only then the victories are actually satisfying. That's definitely the case more often than not, especially when we do premades. 

2. My own experiences with "average 80 players" have been so far quite the opposite, I win a lot of 1on1s in wpvp or elwynn forest duels and I know of some other twinks who do as well. Obviously a well geared and EXPERIENCED pvp 80 player will have his advantage, but average? Hell no a lot of them suck and are counterable especially when they underestimate twinks and attack them in their shining pve gear.

Hope I've clarified your knowledge in regard to twinks! (: 

• Dislike 1

Walazar    0

Great post Soslammed!

For now im sure horde-side is slightly outnumbered on twinks - BG's are still great though.
Im not telling new members of the bracket to make a horde twink, not at all for that matter. But horde could use a few more twinks. 

For new members who wants to join the 79-bracket on horde-side - We, (Fatality - Guild), do Sunwell every week and helping each other gearing up. We have made a great community in the guild where we troll each other a lot, but also we're doing our best to win every BG possible. Whisper me in game if you have questions!

- Walazar

dispelx    6

the worst bracket on this server, the horde just goes into 2 groups on one bg and farms 3 twink alliance  and 7 green boys and where is the balance? why the alliance is also not a reg in 2 groups. Alliance simply reg in solo
I played on this bracket for 2 months and left to play for 80, because there is no balance on this bracket. It's just ridiculous to watch when the backpedal armless Twinks of the horde who can't get into the caste are killing you, and near there are only green boys who scatter in the corners.

Yes, it happens that alliance twinks come in large numbers on bg and horde twinks lose, but the most interesting thing is that after a couple of lost bg horde twinks leave the game
registering bg 20-2 twinks of the horde are not in the game, the alliance twinks come out of the game, the twinks of the horde enter and continue to farm the greens, haha, this is not even a skill, why twinks of the horde do not go to play against a strong alliance?

There is no balance on this bracket, everyone wants to farm greens and not twinks, 1x1 each doesn’t represent anything and doesn’t know his own class, the only difference is that the horde reg in a group with 2-3 heals and the alliance reg solo.

Edited by dispelx
  • Like it! 1
  • LOL 2

Funpack    5

Haha u are crazy last week we played AB 15 twinks vs 15 twinks and guess who won? 🙃 Horde hates play against low lvls, at least TT. This bracket is more equilibrated now than ever.

Edited by Funpack
  • Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1

Funpack    5

You are just random, probably oneshoted by half of the twinks. So your opinion is not realy meaningful. But you got right these guys are pretty good.

Edited by Funpack
  • Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1

ssijek    4

hahaah ihotyou and survimasta the worst twinks ever seen. One shoot with lava and they die nice joke better than this twinks is 70 lvl green player xD

• Haha 1
  • Perfect! 1

dispelx    6
6 hours ago, ssijek said:

hahaah ihotyou and survimasta the worst twinks ever seen. One shoot with lava and they die nice joke better than this twinks is 70 lvl green player xD

hey retard do you wanna say you can do something 1x1?
I met you on an alterac 1x1, you don’t even know what a fake cast immediately give your cd, after which you just died, tried to get up and finish me off, but died again.
You are just armless down who presses the pve rotation, as for survimasta. I see him reg in solo when you register on bg with a crowd and with heals

Edited by dispelx

dispelx    6
6 hours ago, ssijek said:

but in one they are best in getting out of bg when they dont have a heler on their backs. 

but you always have, you don’t play without them: D

Probably it is a skill to kill 2-3 twinks and 7 green boys in a premade, you probably feel an increase in strength?

let me know when you stop backpedal and learn how to lock normal cast

Edited by dispelx

Funpack    5
1 hour ago, Tekad said:

I also easily owned the other ones as well - pevi, funpac, bone, dingy, castor, anomen, rella, belith and so on - as no one of them could scratch a not even geared unholy dk. Shame on you :D

Great achievment, to kill holy paladin without scratch. Also few castors and paladins that dk easily encouters. Next noname.. why didn't you type your nick. Empty words thats all.

Edited by Funpack

Tekad    2
On 11/26/2018 at 7:22 AM, Funpack said:

Great achievment, to kill holy paladin without scratch. Also few castors and paladins that dk easily encouters. Next noname.. why didn't you type your nick. Empty words thats all.

Edited by Tekad
  • Respect! 1

ssijek    4

hahah why always noname have the most to say and when it comes to the duel, it gets thrown and runs away crying until it overcomes those kids. 

Dispelx i have duel with survimasta 1vs1 and your best hunter die when 6 twinks watched the spectacle. Next time if you dont know what happened on 79 bracket sit quietly and beat your dragons pve bot ;)

I'AM WAITING FOR MORE SHIT STORM FROM THE OTHER KIDS ON THIS SERWER :)

Edited by ssijek

ssijek    4

Oh i found ss when disci prej doing more healing than ihotoyu your best heler xDD i have more such ss, but any one with survimasta who comes out after one death :/

95357125830507411106.jpg

Edited by ssijek
  • Haha 1

dispelx    6

Screen in 2k18 wsg against greenery and where twink is playing heal, it’s at least silly, but you're sick, so for you everything is fine.

lol screen alliance no dps,  1-2-3-4-5 nice spells for pve rotation, just not focus interrupt macros, not use frostbrand weapon to slow down a class that uses dispel , i'm telling you just pve animal 😉

not bind heal spells, as if hinting at the fact that I do not reg bg without heals.

Healing clicking healbot pvp haha lol

not use spell cure toxins for dispel poison, cleanse totem? just work 1 party

Well, at least tremor binding and pulled on the panel, my congratulations

What do I want to tell you after this? just gtfo pve retard.

Edited by dispelx
  • Like it! 1

dispelx    6

just screen alterac valley

94898088759358287718.jpg

where is your dps? playing for dk and ele? Probably the alliance had little greenery.

but it didn’t prevent nicebotback from looking for greens and just killing it. You can see it in the way it doesn’t play greens.
Playing for dk and ele to issue such a ridiculous damage.
But let's show me the screen as you fill the damage against the green, and not against the full composition of the alliance twinks.

The above screen shot was very successful, the greens were well killed there and the damage was good

Edited by dispelx

ssijek    4

greens xd? i see 6twinks horde vs 8 twinks ally where you see greens? zdeka is it you?? xD

where is my dps here 

95768625010386659021.jpg

when i have only 1 heler but ally have 3 helers 

next when i dont have helers

01214946240015223190.jpg

• Haha 1

dispelx    6

Who are these alliance players? I never saw them at all while playing here

the whole alliance has such a crap statistics

Do not disgrace yourself with such screenshots.

Edited by dispelx

dispelx    6

hey how is it normal to heal through the healbot in 2k18? 😂

oh sorry, I forgot that you play with heals and you have a healbot purely for the beauty of the interface and you use it extremely rarely when you play solo against greens.

I propose to install the recount, it is also very beautiful and you can always look at your damage against the green.

Pure addon for skill players like you to keep track of how much you hit on the green.

Green 71 paladin is running. Shock and lavaburst boom wow -10k 
Immediately you look at the recount and you think what kind of strong I am.💪

Edited by dispelx

Funpack    5

Ok guys if you are complaining so much. I have solution, we can organise pre ab or eots - TT against RIP or PT or even combined. I think this friday or sunday will be ok. What about that Zdeka??? And dont tell me you no longer playing on this bracket...☺️