Sign in to follow this  
sacar

bug? or ninjaloot?

Azathothh    88

Hello.

There's lack of needed information on this screen. We can't see who got those items.

Try opening chat settings > go to "other" tab > check if "item loot" is on/off. Maybe you just have it disabled, so you can't see who received that item.

Maybe raid leader picked it up and you were supposed to trade him, maybe someone else got it by mistake or maybe like you said in topic it was some kind of bug.

Like you can see there's lot of "maybe" because i have no idea what happened and this screenshot doesn't tell me anything (besides that you didn't have this chest at the moment of making a screenshot) therefore i can't help you in any way or punish anyone.

sacar    0
11 hours ago, Azathothh said:

Hello.

There's lack of needed information on this screen. We can't see who got those items.

Try opening chat settings > go to "other" tab > check if "item loot" is on/off. Maybe you just have it disabled, so you can't see who received that item.

Maybe raid leader picked it up and you were supposed to trade him, maybe someone else got it by mistake or maybe like you said in topic it was some kind of bug.

Like you can see there's lot of "maybe" because i have no idea what happened and this screenshot doesn't tell me anything (besides that you didn't have this chest at the moment of making a screenshot) therefore i can't help you in any way or punish anyone.

1 u have raid logs?

2 3 other subjects I saw who received

3 passed the day .... while I was in the roadstead I was writing GM ion could not help, I can not even teleport to the raid and see that the boss is empty

4 As can be seen from the chat RL did not put on the roll of things it means he robbed me, from the screenshot you can see that the boss is empty (there is no "glow" around the boss) means there is no object in it

nimeralos    68

I don't think they're going to run through the logs for one item you couldn't care enough to properly screenshot.

You don't have any rolls or any "XX receives item YY" in your chat. The item in question isn't even mentioned for rolling in the small bit of chat you've SSed. The only thing we can see is that you were in that raid.

Communicate with GMs and RL better next time. In patricular, screenshot what RL tells you about the item, be it raid chat or whispers.