Sign in to follow this  
Damianok

Appeal: Damianok (muted by Asureuz)

Damianok    1

Names : Damianok

Punishment reason: speaking other language 

GM: Asureuz

Summary:

So as I wrote in my previous appeal I was muted for a couple of words in Polish for 7 days(litteraly not even 2 short sentences) it's the first time ever I heard someone getting muted for /say. Is there any chance for shortening it just so it can be a warning?

It's not going to happen again as now I know that say is not allowed to be used in public places while speaking other language. But a change in the rules to add "Say also counts as a public/global chat" would also be nice.

I would not like to be put in the same group of Polish people that break the rules really often. In addition if the reply is going to be "Polish people have higher punishments " I would like the gm to private chat me on forum so I can prove my British citizenship :)

Thanks, Damianok

Take into consideration Your previous behavior (on whole server, Angrathar and mostly Feronis) I will not shorten Your mute penalty.
Polish players get more stronger penalties, beacuse they can not comply our rules and break them repetitively and often. Gentle treatment It's pointless.
Appeal rejected.

This issue is ended. Your next appeals will be rejected, additionaly You will get warn on our forum.

Sign in to follow this