Sign in to follow this  
humledurr

Game masters ignoring obvious ninjalooting

1 hour ago, humledurr said:

You basically never see any ninjaing in Ulduar 25, why? Because people do not want to get banned.

Or maybe because majority of uld25 pugs are FL runs with only 4 people.

• Like it! 1

humledurr    10

There is plenty of Ulduar 25man pugs that isn't the first boss only. So far I've only seen one case of ninjaing in it, and even then the Sunwell staff chose to ignore it. 

MrCulé    227

This is the official statement and it will never change: 

You must understand two things:

The first one: Ninja Looting is a part of this game, end of story. Even Blizzard wasn't able to solve this problem, because GMs are not detectives and the players ALWAYS(we have some experience from Feronis) are hiding the most important facts when it comes to ninjalooting cases. We don't have enough human resources to deal with this problem. 

The second one: If you want to avoid unpleasent situations just find the guild. That's the perfect solution to be always treated in a fair way. 

Punishment for ninjalooting in context of 25 raids is a gesture of goodwill; we cannot protect you everywhere, but we want to protect your time during the most important raids in each content. 

Please don't require more, than we can give you. "

We are neither policemen, nor detectives and in my personal opinion we shouldn't even interfere to Ulduar 25.

IT'S the MMO game guys, not a singleplayer game, don't expect that you will be protected in each step of your gameplay. I played WoW 8 years and absolutely never had had problems with ninja looters. They obviously existed in the past as well, but I was able to take care about myself. We don't punish for ninjalooting, but it doesn't mean that we let players to do it. The most important rule is - NO INTERFERING TO THE GAME. We are absolutely neutral. 

When it comes to bad behaviour of community members, there is a report section, just report their bad behaviour and they all will be punished. 

20 hours ago, humledurr said:

https://imgur.com/a/m5qryvX

Great way to show the community you care, Sunwell.

It's such a simple solution in my opinion. You basically never see any ninjaing in Ulduar 25, why? Because people do not want to get banned. Same would be applied if you just made EoE and OS 25man have the same rules. I'm just blown away that the game masters don't understand this.

Muted for 3 days. 

Best regards.