Sign in to follow this  
Spicyee

Uncut - neutral AH sniper

Spicyee    11

As title says, watchout for this trash human being, sniping your faction item transfers through neutral Auction House. I lost items in value 100g+-, which is nothing, but I feel like warning others. I had a conversation with one guy that lost much more golds, we've talked about this "player" and I discovered how deep can some people go. He is waiting in stealth to instabuy your items. The guy I was having conversation with also told me he's got some addon for this. I don't know what kind of addon and I don't really care. So make sure he is offline when you transfer your stuff.

If you want to read more about this technique of the worst scum ingame then google more about neutral AH sniping. 

His alliance character - Uncut - 44 gnome rogue

His horde character - Safeword - 80 BE priest

EDIT. Another neutral AH sniper is Barebear, idk if it's the same player. He is sitting 24/7 at Everlook (Winterspring) neutral AH. What a sad life. No job, friends, just him and his sniping.

Be aware

uncut sniper 2.png

uncut sniper.png

Edited by Spicyee
  • Like it! 1
  • Perfect! 1

Spicyee    11

Yeah I wasn't fast enough, like two seconds during my alt tab and items were gone. And I am not the only one, I bet you got some shit for that. You are nothing than scum and you obviously don't have anything else to do in this game. What a pathetic way to make gold.

• Dislike 1

Hendi    7

10/10 post, fkn human garbage srsly, must be some kind of sociapath or something that u dont feel bad doing stuff like that every day.

watch out for the named characters! and should also gank them 24/7 tbh

• Like it! 1
  • Dislike 2

nimeralos    68
On 02.05.2018 at 10:53 PM, Spicyee said:

What a pathetic way to make gold

Kind of shitty behaviour indeed, with addon or without. Perfectly Blizzlike though - or is it not?

Since it's a pretty rare issue, I think Sunwell could just make neutral AH sniping bannable. I think it would add not more than a few more tickets a month, while making hundreds of players feel safer.

• Dislike 1

Spicyee    11
56 minutes ago, nimeralos said:

Kind of shitty behaviour indeed, with addon or without. Perfectly Blizzlike though - or is it not?

Since it's a pretty rare issue, I think Sunwell could just make neutral AH sniping bannable. I think it would add not more than a few more tickets a month, while making hundreds of players feel safer.

Blizzard haven't been punishing this ever. And there is no reason, it is completely legal because once you post an item in AH, it's meant to be sold. It's just abusing of system and other players risk when transfering items. I wish it would be bannable.

• Like it! 1
  • LOL 1
  • Bravo! 1

Fizzla    33

So these guys are trying to xfer gold/resources between factions, which isn't allowed directly for a reason. They are circumventing this via the neutral AH, and you think the guys who take advantage of ppl doing this should be banned? Get real, how about people should accept there's a risk to Xfering stuff between factions because its not intended, and that there's a reason you can't do that without using the Neutral AH.

Edited by Fizzla
  • Love it! 2

Hendi    7

Yep, dont think it can be bannable.  I guess the creator of this topic thinks so too, as its in general forum and not reports. Its just to warn other people who want to move their goods, or hate thieves. The whole thing might be a grey area, but they could just let the ppl who want to move their goods in peace and let them handle their own things u know? No? Ok then if they have to be assholes and make the ppl pay gold just because they can, then i dont get why they cry and run to GMs now lmao. Any person with a few social brain cells wouldnt rly do what they do and would know its still thieving, bidding on an auction my ass, nobody wants to have an auction in these stupid goblin ahs with -15% cut. So u know that u just want to grab some ppls goods for free, stop lying to yourself. How can u not expect very negative reactions after that?? You dish it out, you have to be able to take it. I hope these ppl will have to click some more ignore buttons and release spirits buttons when getting ganked, just  like the ppl they rob have to put in extra efford to move something from one char to another.

Edited by Hendi
  • Dislike 2

Hendi    7

You guys need to learn to read lol. Its real auctions and a report thread.  kek. And yea for sure Uncut, i am already aware that u are a person that wants to spread as much cancer as he can staying inside of rules. But many ppl care more bout what is legitimate, so deal with it now.

• Dislike 2

Deltafox    3

Transferring gold/items via the neutral auction house is supposed to be a risky thing to do, the auction house is there to sell stuff to others, if you list a nobles deck for 1c, and expect it to NOT get bought while you alt-tab to your other account, then it is your responsibility if someone bought the bargain.

If you want to transfer items/gold safely, just price the items a little above the market price and pay the AH cut.

• Like it! 1