Evanns    8

Your name - Beatriz
Reported player's name - Berkecan
Date - 09/15/2020
Rule that was broken - Ninja Loot
Description - Afeter killing Twins val'kyries on Trial of Crusader 25 Heroic mode. Raid leader  started the iten's for loot, when he made roll for Death's Choice (HC). The player Ninosodomia (DK) won it with a 99 roll. But leader kept trinket for himself (See screenshot). After 10 minutes of discurssion, no trade to Ninosodamia was made, actually, some playes said in the raid that Berkecan pass the item to his guild mate Saintsnow. The trinket was never confirmed be on Ninosodomia, so this was a ninja loot issue! (Check screenshots)
Evidence -

Trinke drop.jpg

Ninja.jpg

Hunter Troll.jpg

Raid members Claiming pass to Saintsnow.jpg

saintsnow.png

Edited by Crafty
  • Like it! 8

Grozotija    2

The Guy is out of the guild, so the guild got nothing in there ^^, Hf with the report, i vouch for him geting the thing he deserved

image.png.f2edab807beb244aec4089a5b008a040.png

image.png.202d2aebb7aa9ac3259579fc984020c0.png

Edited by Grozotija
  • Like it! 1
  • Confused 1

nino1216    0

I was the death knight who was stolen, I also have screenshots of the episode, but not as explicit as these, I just want to say that it is really unfair that these things continue to happen and that nothing is done about it, they probably won't give me the item, so important item to me, but at least ban those two players off the server to improve the community.

I am very grateful to the people who took the time to talk to me and also to the one who made this post, ty.

axelagze    4

This is the definition of ninjalooting. i hope GMs apply some harsh penalties for the leader so he won't do these kinda behaviors later and fuck people's mind,we are here to seek some peace not getting angry and frustrated.the community must be cleansed from these people.

• Like it! 1

amed80    36

looking at the other topics that was left without answer , i just hope this get treated before ICC release so it should get the proper punishment as Highest raid tier.

after confirmed ninjaloot on 25-Man version of the highest raid tier, the player will be added to ninjalooter detection system: https://bit.ly/2KEqxmK, receives 7 days of ban and the stolen item will be removed. 

• Like it! 2

Rapture    1

welcome to ''middle earth''. they are famous for doin ninjathings. a thing like this happened me too few weeks ago while raiding with shit earth.

• Like it! 1

Crafty    106

Greetings

Player Berkecan has been banned according to our rules for ninjalooting in highest content. He will also be added to the ninjalooting list.
Item will be deleted from Saintsnow