Sign in to follow this  
Rozenkranc

Demolishers on WG

Rozenkranc    8

Some people (or just me) insist on building demolishers on WG. Other people think that this is trolling and Siege Engines are the only correct choice, then swiftly proceed to get their sieges scrapped in an eyeblink, only to repeat in a few minutes. True, Siege Engines have more HP, better AoE knockback and deal more damage per vehicle. But there is one thing Demolishers can do better: shoot over walls, in case the opposing faction is turtling in the inner courtyard and destroys Siege Engines before they can even aim at the gate.

While too many Demolishers would in fact be trolling due to their weaker stats, several well-placed of these can have significant impact, if you know the place to shoot them, which brings me to the reason I post, which is the 3 images - I am certain of west (broken temple side) and Front, while eastern (sunken ring side) spot is only approximate, but you should find the correct place quickly. Simply stand on these spots, aim as far as possible over the wall in direction of gate, and start lobbing boulders.

Maybe someone will find this helpful.

PS: I apologize for not taking screenshots while aiming with an actual Demolisher, but I hope the locations are clear enough.

WoWScrnShot_081020_193130.jpg

WoWScrnShot_081020_193212.jpg

WoWScrnShot_081020_193234.jpg

• Like it! 1

Also many people overlook the 2 passenger areas on the demo.  Casters can find ideal perches on there.  A warlock up there can cause total chaos among attackers seeking to destroy the vehicle. On Angrathar I mained a resto shaman and that was one of my favorite places to stand as shamans are often less mobile than something like a tree or priest.

Edit: Also pretty sure you can use the goblin rocket launchers from there. You know, the ones that cause a ton of damage to vehicles that nobody ever uses. 

Edited by ImperialCadre
  • Like it! 1