Zully

Potankuje = Ninja

Zully    0

Ataraxia here. "Potankuje" chose to overrule the ms/os by giving Icewalker Treads from Toc 25 to a rogue because they are leather. It is widely recognised (game is 12 years old) that they are close to BiS for a fury warrior. However in "Potankujes" head armor is the most important stat and are you really fit to distribute loot then? Not at all. The Rogue "Dmaradona" quickly offered to sell the boots to me. Coincidence? Nah he just got them from his pal and now he wants to make some money. Disgraceful. I left the raid ofc which amused the many premades with the /spits. Very hostile. 

Potankuje NINJA.jpg

Dmaradona wants to sell.jpg

amed80    23

First you should have asked before starting the raid about priority (as example armor prio or not)

Administration doesn’t interfere with the priority of loot rolls. The concerned player should ask raid leader about that. The decision about the priority lies within the raid leader’s concern.

Second , was that item an upgrade for that rogue ?

if yes , he do what ever he want with it.

if not , he shouldn't be rolling on and should be passed to the next player with the highest roll following the priority that RL have chosen from the start of the raid.

Zully    0

So basicly you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as shit get "rolled". Donkeymentality. 

amed80    23

@Zully you CAN'T do what ever you want , you need to follow the rules on Sunwell ...

i just told you how that could be consider a ninjalooting , if you have proof for that Post it ... if you don't like the rules you can stop doing pug raids or ASK about loot before joining them ...

Please stop insulting someone because he doesn't follow what you are "thinking" is "right" ... after all , what i have said it's just my opinion ...

Edited by amed80