Fynn

Ninja - Nikkinatur

Fynn    0

Topic name: Ninja -  Nikkinatur

Topic content: Blade of the Silver Disciple

Your name - Fynn
Reported player's name - Nikkinatur
Date - 7.31.2020
Description - Nikkinatur  start give items after killing anub.. No one was interested this item i was only one who rolled.. He wanna give me on trade buth after 8 sec sham whakeade up (Elshers) and rolled more than mee..  RL stop trade whith mee and give it to sham
Evidence - Attached screenshots show my roll and world chat after sham place his roll

After asking rl why heee stop trading hee said sham roll more

WoWScrnShot_073120_213810.jpg

WoWScrnShot_073120_213817.jpg

Fynn    0

first he trade me to give me item next sham rolled & he cancel trade if someone giving on trade that person win this is noth my fall sham was sleep rolling is ending on trade

Edited by Fynn

amed80    37

it's the right of the RL to wait for another person to roll for the item. Even if he had gave you the item 2 sec earlier , he can still demand from you to gave it back to him or to trade it to another player if they won the rolls. opening up trade window doesn't mean the roll is over ...

The default loot rules are applied to every raid leader. If he wants to change the loot rules, he has to state the new loot rules and screenshot it. The screenshot is an evidence to be used against, if any, ninja-looting reports. In the case when item is deal out in wrong way, the person who will recive that item must to give it back to Raid Leader, and then Master Looter could dispence the item in correct way. Otherwise that person will be regarded as a ninjalooter.

PS: you don't have timer in your chat so by what you have posted i only see 2 world chat between your roll and his so i don't think he was that "late" for rolling ...

Edited by amed80

Fynn    0

greate then all tell friends roll item after if some one give you 2 chats big chats iven if they on macro time to spawn next time all raid leader must whait even 20 sec becose somone will rol after win and hee must give back to person who roll higer  hahaha nice  rulese

amed80    37

@Fynn i don't know what are you not understanding here ... if someone is eligible (MS+upgrade as long there's no other rules) for a roll he can roll for it , if he take long time for the roll it's for the RL to say if he was late or not ...

i will withdraw from this topic and you should wait for GM to response , it's really simple to understand ...