Imekxus

[Ninjalooting] Tnaketfik

Imekxus    1

Your name - Imekxus
Reported player's name - Tnaketfik
Date - 30.07.2020
Rule that was broken - ninja looter
Description - I was raid leader on TOC25 normal, nick: Smackmydefup, its my alt prot warrior, i was responsible for giving loot to players and i gave Tnaketfik frost DK Hellion Glaive polearm - i did it too fast and after a while i wrote to him, at first he logged off, then logged in and pretended he was in blood talents, that is not true as he was wearing 2x 1h and also I have checked his armory right after i wrote to him - after messaging him I will create post on forum he logged out again. Proofs below, players which can confirm this: Bouda, Mooshroomz, player which was supposed to get item: Bouda.
Evidence

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

wow1.jpg

wow2.jpg

wow3.jpg

wow4.jpg

• Like it! 1
  • LOL 1

bouda    0

This guy stole the polearm that i won. He is playing frost and the roll was for main spec. He cant play with pole in frost spec. This guy dcd right after that. It is a best in slot for my hunter "bouda" and i was playing for weeks and rolling on it several times until i won the /roll . This is ruining my player experience on this server which was good until now but recently a lot of this kind of players are becoming more abundant and i feel a lot of people will feel the same and the server will die if you dont take actions against these type of people . Btw this guy is reporting another player for ninja XD although he did ninja my weapon.  

• LOL 1

nanak    0
On 7/30/2020 at 2:56 PM, bouda said:

This guy stole the polearm that i won. He is playing frost and the roll was for main spec. He cant play with pole in frost spec. This guy dcd right after that. It is a best in slot for my hunter "bouda" and i was playing for weeks and rolling on it several times until i won the /roll . This is ruining my player experience on this server which was good until now but recently a lot of this kind of players are becoming more abundant and i feel a lot of people will feel the same and the server will die if you dont take actions against these type of people . Btw this guy is reporting another player for ninja XD although he did ninja my weapon.  

xDDDDDDDDD ok 

Crafty    101

Tnaketfik has been informed through an in-game mail to respond in under 48 hours to this report, to have a chance to defend his actions.
If he will not respond in under 48 hours, report will be finalized without him.
image.png.e2f98dcc4783f976fd46233aa3ddfd51.png

Best regards,
Crafty

nanak    0

i was playing unh and after i change to frost they took this screen :)

Tnaketfik 

Edited by nanak

amed80    23

@nanak just to inform you that GM can actually check the logs and figure out if you were unh or not ... so if either you or @Imekxus is lying , this may even get more punishment than the normal punishment (7 days ban + 30 days ninjalisted) ...

If a player would try to extort anything from the administration, he could be punished. The punishment will depend on the player’s behavior.