nanak

[Report] serenidade and Altaiir

nanak    0

Your name - Tnaketfik

Reported player's name serenidade,Altaiir

Date : ‎mercredi ‎29 ‎juillet ‎2020, ‏‎02:24:16

Rule that was broken - NINJA ITEM 

Evidence:

serenidade gives Malice to his friend who dont need it for ms but for os (Altaiir)

WoWScrnShot_072920_022306.jpg

WoWScrnShot_072920_022259.jpg

altaiir    1

well to be honest i whispered raid leader since the beginning of the the raid and i told him a rolling for combat spec ask the raid leader himself he will tell you  and he didn't show the full raid conversation while raid leader said he told me that am rolling for combat spec  and btw this same guy has been reported by another player for ninja looting  and also this type of players should not be in this community the players who do not show the whole Face of truth u can ask raid leader himself he will tell you i said am rolling for combat and i am combat now actually cuz of that weapon i have 3 lvl 80 caracts with high gear aswell i've been playing on this server for months now so don't let ppl ruin this good experience 

image.thumb.png.02e909d6f298c420af212686d565910e.png

altaiir    1

Also you can ask the players who raided with us he showed their names tho and they will tell you if i didn't say am rolling for combat or no = )  and raid leader was not my friend the raid was a total pick up ask the raid leader " domrok" smth like that i totaly forget his name cuz this raid was like 3 days ago and i thought everything was fine till someone told i've been reported for ninja looting 

• Like it! 1