amed80

[Report] Raikoz , Diancecht

amed80    23

Your name - Amedinfo
Reported player's name - Raikoz , Diancecht
Date -28/07/2020
Rule that was broken - 15. Having many accounts from the same IP is allowed, but sometimes, if the case demands it, we may punish all the accounts belonging to one player.
Description - Player Named Raikoz is using double account inside of RDF and claiming it's "his girlfriend" and they have 3 person with the same IP , but as the screen shown below the Priest (Diancecht) does less damage then me when i was the holy and she was Spriest on Ichoron ... they kicked the tank for making a ticket about them and after that they kicked me for confronting them about it's against TOS ... i don't know what evidence they have about it's another person playing but can't figure it out that that damage as she was just on follow ...
Evidence -

WoWScrnShot_072820_153155.thumb.jpg.6cff77e0fbcc8a76041f1095c5e897b4.jpgWoWScrnShot_072820_153150.thumb.jpg.f2a6740a65b4ef4dcf4fb7303aef3733.jpgWoWScrnShot_072820_155748.thumb.jpg.4a86a570ffb9bbad14d43d9a3b97fec7.jpg

i don't care about the insults in whispers as i can ignore them (and already did for no future encounter) but at least he (they idk) should have a warning about going into dungeon with more than one accounts and trying to ruin other players experience while kicking them from RDF ...

Azureuz    16

Hello,

According to the attached screenshots, it's hard to state if player was multiboxing more the 2 accounts at the same time. 
We'll add the player (or players) to our watchlist and will monitor their behaviour while the future RDF runs. 

(*) Info for the future reports, it will be a way easier if you will report a multiboxing player through the ingame ticket. It will help to solve this type of issue instantly once the player is reported.

• Like it! 2