Dxlolz

[Report] Onodrim

Dxlolz    1

Your name : Kaldr

Reported player's name : Onodrim

July, 25'th 2020 @ 19:00 ST

Rule that was broken : Ninja looting in Togc 10 (Chest of insanity run)

Description : Onodrim was the Raid leader, we all agreed on a top 4 win roll for the trophies (Onodrim didn't need any trophies anyway cause he was full set on his main spec). He was not among the Top 4 for the first roll on trophies, so he called for a reroll, we rerolled again and again 4 times, and he won 2 of them. This never happened before on any of the raids that i've been through on this server, it used to be always a top 4 roll.

Aside from that, he kicked me and didn't let me roll the orb and the mount cause i protested against his attitude, and then he whispered and insulted me again cause i said i'm gonna rerport him and cause i started flaming him on global as a ninja looter. He even admitted that he is a ninja looter and got nothing else to say on global chat as a result on constant flaming. Everything is on Screens attached below: 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

Edited by Dxlolz
  • Like it! 1

amed80    23

for real i can't understand that much from the rolling and the trophy receiving it would be more helpful if you have got announcement , rolling and receiving the item in one screen or at least using addon with chat time ... but let's say by what is in the screens are in the correct order and what is going on in chat , i want to ask did he say from the beginning he will roll the trophies for top 4 rollers ? if yes do you have screens ?

seen some people in the raid saying "not top 4 , what?" or "we all agreed" doesn't mean it's gonna be top 4 ... did you agree before starting the raid or just after killing Anub ? agreeing without the raid leader acknowledging  doesn't me you are right ! you should have talked about it with the RL before starting the raid if you don't have any screen about that it's gonna be normal rolling , so as i am seen there's 4 Trophies and 4 Rollings and each one got his Trophy correctly ...

- Please don't tell me "it's knowing in the server to roll for top 4 in togc10 50/50" or some other stories , the rules are clear and if you want to change something you have to talk to the raid leader before starting the raid , you still can talk with RL about changing rules mid raid but it's need "ALL" raid members to agree ...

On the other hand, you have been kicked before rolling for Orb or the mount which for me it should be considered as ninjalooting but still need a GM to check the logs of the loot and to make a decision ...

Edited by amed80
  • Dislike 1

Dxlolz    1

For you to know, it was like : " What ? not top 4?", as you can see on the first screen on the top chat people said at the start we going for a top 4 roll, and yes that's how it should be so there would be no double roll for a trophy. So we were really surprised by him and his act, and he didn't give us any answer, all he cared about is loot. And as you can see he was a 1 guy vs 9 so he can't be right and we all wrong, don't you think so ?

Something else you didn't mention, He had full set of 245, why would he roll that ?. You have Full set, it means that you're gonna start rolling trophies on your Off spec, he didn't, he just changed the rules for his size and rolled and won 2 trophies. 

Edited by Dxlolz

Dxlolz    1

The messages he whispered me, saying he is sick and he has memory problems are the most reasonable proofs that he's a ninja. he said he didn't remember that he has a toc tier instead of an uld tier, that's why he rolled, does this make any sens to you ?

Edited by Dxlolz

amed80    23
11 minutes ago, Dxlolz said:

and yes that's how it should be

i believe i said you can't just say that without a proof ... 

12 minutes ago, Dxlolz said:

you can see he was a 1 guy vs 9 so he can't be right and we all wrong, don't you think so ?

he's the RL ... you need to have some kind of proof that he accepted "top rolls" if you asked from the beginning about it and he didn't give any answer you could have left before starting the raid ...

14 minutes ago, Dxlolz said:

Something else you didn't mention, He had full set of 245, why would he roll that ?

idk if Trophies goes under MS>OS but even it goes under that rule he's 4/5 not a full set ... so yeah maybe if the Trophies goes under MS>OS rules he ninjed one trophy ...

and please dont tell me you have no benefits from going 5/5 it's his count he can go 1/5 or 5/5 it's his choice not yours as long he didn't break any rule ...

17 minutes ago, Dxlolz said:

he just changed the rules for his size and rolled and won 2 trophies. 

i think what i have said it's really clear ... what rule did he change ? and where's the screens of HIM announcing it's gonna be "top 4 rolls" ...

• Like it! 1

Dxlolz    1
18 minutes ago, amed80 said:

idk if Trophies goes under MS>OS but even it goes under that rule he's 4/5 not a full set ... so yeah maybe if the Trophies goes under MS>OS rules he ninjed one trophy ...

and please dont tell me you have no benefits from going 5/5 it's his count he can go 1/5 or 5/5 it's his choice not yours as long he didn't break any rule

I totally agree with you that it's up to him to chose what he'd go for and it's absolutely out of my hands. But as an old player on Wrath of the lich king servers, i've never seen people going for a full 5/5 tier set all together, not cause it doesn't work, but there's always a non tier piece that you loot that's counted better by far than the tier piece. Will he drop that and go for 5/5 ? idon't think so, he's using the Trophies for a second spec, or, he just traded the trophies to someone else of his friends that was with us on the raid. And yes, atleast he has ninja loot one Trophy. As you can see on the chat where he whispered me, he had no clue how to get out of the situation he had put himself into except by telling old school stories like i was sick and my grand father died.

All i'm asking for is justice, this dude is toxic, what proves that is he didn't give us any answer when we were asking him about the Top 4 win rolls on trophies, he still thinks that he can run away of this, and yes, by these kind of reactions to the report he will, all i'm asking for is to punish this guy and to make him as an example for the sunwell society.

Edited by Dxlolz

amed80    23

@Dxlolz i know what are talking about 5/5 and "he can run away of this" but the GM can't really punish someone just for the feeling as long there's no proof of him breaking any rule of Sunwell Term of Use and they have to be considered for every player even the RL , keep in mind what you have experienced in other servers may not be the same with Sunwell ...

all i can say once again he didn't break any rules for my understanding about rolling the 4 Trophies , i still believe he should be punished for KICKING you without allowing you to roll for loot you were eligible to roll for (Orb and Mount)

Edited by amed80

lilaa    0

I was part of this Raid, and chip in my view.

1st Issue: Top4 or New Rolls on Every trophy:
There was no agreement before the raid started or before we killed anub on how we handle the procedure on the trophies.
So it is "fair" or at least okay to just roll them individually.

2nd Issue: Rolling trophies on 4 set

Before the Raid started onodrim was wearing 4 piece set with all triumph. He rolled 2 trophies, which brings him to 6 total. Even if he uses 5/5 thats one too much and the last trophy would be Off-Spec for him. The Loot rules (as stated from RL) were MS>OS so taking the 6th trophy was a violation against that particular rule -> therefore ninja-looting

As there was a bit of chaos, I didnt realize that Kaldr got kicked. After the raid insisted on rerolling trophies and pressuring Onodrim, he rerolled them and they went to different people.

After all very messy and awful behaviour, tho.