Sign in to follow this  
tubz

[Report] Shapeshifti

tubz    0

Your name - Anomaly
Reported player's name - Shapeshifti
Date - 16/07/2020
Rule that was broken - repeatedly afking in bgs
Description - For the last several days, this player has repeatedly afk'd in bgs, attempting to clear his afk flag everytime he gets reported, then continuing to afk until he is again flagged. I've managed to get him kicked from the bgs we crossed paths in a few times where he accidentally let the debuff timer run out. I wouldn't open a thread about this if it were a one-time occurance, but this has been going on for days now and I have screenshot evidence of him admitting to purposefully afking to leech honor, and his intention to continue doing-so. Having 1-2 players consistently doing this seriously imbalances the games and negatively impacts people who actually want to play the games for fun in a balanced environment.
Evidence - Unfortunately I did not screenshot yesterday's interaction with this player where he explicitly admitted to "leeching so much honor recently" (his own words). However, these chatlogs come from an interaction I had with him today in SOTA after he was flagged and removed from the BG after afking. I think this is pretty good evidence as he admits to his actions and states his intentions to not get caught doing the same thing going forward. 

image.thumb.png.8b376b1d161ebbd568b975f54029b09c.png

And here he is messaging me to let me know his deserter debuff is gone and he's back at it lol.

image.thumb.png.d5ee3a2b3ebb549bf99d3fabfcf54262.png

UPDATE: It's been over a week and not a word from you guys? This guy has been afking in bgs literally everyday and I'm in a wsg right now with him afking. This is terrible for battlegrounds, particularly small ones like wsg. Can I please get a response?

Edited by tubz

Coffeeblack    36

Apologies for the delay. Player has been warned. Any further offence my result in a temporary ban. Thank you for your patience and your report!