Ofelia    2

Hi staff members, all colleagues and friends

I think that it is urgent time to do some changes in Woltka servers as follows:

1. Angrathar transfers to Frosthold should be available for free or for coins from angrathar, because many people lost an attitude to play WoW at Sunwell. Many characters were frozen at Angrathar than there is a proper time to unfroze them into Frosthold which is cold :). Differences between equipment could be counterballanced by giving lower equipment or financial equivalent for unused equipment (or any other adequate re-cover).

2. The time for Cataclysm at Angrathat came in my oppinion. Yopu should introduce Cata at Angrathar or enable people to transfer characters into Frosthold (see point 1)

We are staying at homes and wanna play at more interesting servers, othervise people would leave Sunwell.... as always

Bioniczny    4

Bad idea. I agree with the fact the some ppl lost a will to play or rather start all Over agian (i am such a person) and yes i am waiting for transfers as well but not in a form presented by you. If anything Please do the same action as it was done with sunwell —- angrathar, meaning enable transfers with all gear on character once icc 25 hc Will be cleared.

• Like it! 1

Ofelia    2

Not bad idea. It is boring to developr characters again and again in the same way at all realms. Its frustraing and boring. If the transfer is not available i rather be search more constant server where character can exist by tfew years not only months.

amed80    36

the moment they enable transfer from Angrather to Frosthold , it's the moment to say Frosthold is really "dead" , getting a character from server that was already in endgame state for a long time to "fresh" server it's not ideal ...

asalas88    4

Differences between equipment could be counterballanced by giving lower equipment or financial equivalent for unused equipment (or any other adequate re-cover)

Nonononono. What's the point of that? Leveling a new character with basic gear takes a few weeks at most. Grinding gear takes months.

If transfers were to be enabled, it should be with all current gear, after icc25 is cleared

(btw that's the same way transfers were made from Feronis to Angrathar) 

• Like it! 1