Goldy102030    1

Reported player's name - Rino

Date - 25/03/2020

Rule that was broken - Ninjalooting

Description - Surge Needle Ring (agility item) roll. took the item with a 10 roll because she was the RL and Loot Master (she s priest) , when Dragos(hunt) rolled a 49for her main.

WoWScrnShot_032620_031508.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032620_031513.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032620_031808.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032620_032131.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032620_032341.jpg

Edited by Goldy102030
  • Like it! 1

Rino    0

I am Rino,
raid leader of the previously mentioned Eye of Eternity raid. The claims that are made above are untrue, I did Not ninjaloot. After a Main Class roll (which you can see being initiated), seeing interest from people having no use for it (including <Torgot>, the one who created this post! If he rolled for the hunter then that Would be considered ninjalooting), a suggestion to raid roll from one member <Litha>, followed by no objections from the others, we have raid rolled. I rolled 1-10 to determine winner of the raid roll (which as already mentioned was came from a suggestion which received no objections), rolling 10 which ended up the number representing my character in our raid roster. I have Not made this choice on my own, for my personal benefit. Neither have I taken it by force, It is just happened that the lucky winner was me.

Some of the other raid members are willing to confirm that we indeed raid rolled with no objections after being suggested it, if necessary.
Here is a quote from Azathothh assessing rolling on an item for someone else, which seems to be what <Torgot> was doing.  

https://sunwell-community.com/index.php?/topic/4426-28-yester-and-valais/&fbclid=IwAR0K9v6gG--NgrC6Rg68dorpZyK0cWofKqRulDyLkLk2ZMnuxuYozT35NNw

Azathothh : "Looks like Yester was rolling for Valais (and later gave him that trinket).

So in my opinion both: Yester and Valais should be added to ninjalist for 30days."

• Haha 1

Goldy102030    1

first of all , if i rolled  it s cause i need it for my main and i were there as retry, the serge that u ninja is much better than my finger -  [Ring of Invincibility] - and go check it.

the second point, is i reported ur behaviour not because u had to give me the finger but it was simply a ninja and Dragos the hunt who deserved it as i said on the discription needed it for his main and she s the hunt who had 2 finger ith 174 gs when the finger that u ninja it was 194 gs. 

u have no right to take it as u did.

the screens are clear i think. admit it friend u re a ninja 

Dragos    0

I am the hunter mentioned here. 

the raid leader who is Rino initiated a roll for an item that is not main for him. I rolled for 49 ( the highest roll) and he rolled for only 10 as he mentioned above. after the roll he texted "i won it". without asking anyone from the raid group. There is also another player Zeezoo who also rolled for it but got lower than me so he said that I deserve it (I thought that i will take it but unfortunately Rino ignored everyone and just said that he won it). 

I asked him to trade it to me because I deserved it but he refused as well. I believe that his only concern was to sell it as the item is "binds when equipped" while there are two players who need it for main. 

you are absolutely a ninjalooter Sir no matter how you try to justify yourself all proofs against him  =)    

Rino    0

I'd like to point out that it was a Raid roll 1-10, which had no objections by the other raid members when it got suggested. So I didnt just took it as you guys assuming. And as I already mentionned I considered that as the best solution since everyone already rolled for the BoE ring after the idea got suggested.

hey im lighthowdy the shaman in this group there was a huge misunderstanding that even i didn't see until i reviewed the logs myself at first we did a spec roll then the paladin and dk wanted a raid roll and the raid leader agreed no one really even said anything until everything was done so this thing is a huge misunderstanding. i didn't even really know at first what a raid roll was. once again i think this was a huge misunderstanding that we should just move on from.

Litha    0

the ring is a boe, boe are always raid roll because if if someone needs for ms they are usually just sold on the ah, thats why we asked for the item to be raid rolled, Rino did a raid roll (/roll 1-10) and she won the roll, everyone else though it was fair so we just moved on. the other way it could have gone is to have everyone roll on it but everyone else said just raid roll it, thats why no else roll for it.

Dragos    0

first everyone rolled for it you can't just take it because there was no objections!! if someone rolled the highest it goes to him that's it! 

Rino didn't event accepted to fix his mistake!! I (the hunter) and Torgot both objected about it and it is obvious in the screenshots, you cannot just say that no one objected!! 

If it really was a misunderstanding, i am looking forward for you to fix it

Borgo    0

Borgo here.

The ring should of gone to Dragos as it is for their main spec and they did indeed win the roll for it.  The decision to move to raid roll was clearly the wrong move and was made through doubt that people were actually rolling MS truthfully.  However, I do not believe that the intent of ninjaing was there and this thread would not be here if the ring went to anyone else.  As it is BoE it can still be traded or compensated through gold if it has been sold and does not need to progress to suspension.

Goldy102030    1

Rino said  main spec and Dragos won it for her main ... end of story 

and when she said raid roll she took it after her  roll directly she didn t wait nobody to roll.

well u re happy now with ur 700g or maybe less ?

Edited by Goldy102030

Rino    0

It would be nice to say who you are first. And you dont seem to know what raid roll is. Theres no point to just defend your friends here as long as you werent in the raid, and to just be disrespectful. Everything is clear and I made sure that none was against it even for now, it was confirmed by other raid members. Raid rolling the BoE ring sounded the most fair back then since a lot of people randomly rolled. I have no profit out of it. 

Goldy102030    1

Torgot here.

i have forever to say al least 2 simple things and repeat it every time u try to elude,

Ms is the first Loot rule and the most fare one, and Dragos and I did roll for Ms so there s no reason to forbade winner what he won because ur the Raid leader.

and we can not grant that it was a raid roll with good intention while u didn t wait for no one to roll after u  and u did take what is for Dragos just after rolling with ur 10 maybe because u were sure that u will loose it anyway.

sorry guys i don t agree that it was a misunderstanding as u said but screens and our comments here are clear and improve clearly that it s a ninja case.

If the GM don t find what i reported a sufficient reason to put Rino in Ninja listdirectly, the settlement with gold still Dragos choice to agree or not.

Dragos    0

Dragos (the hunter)

I am still wondering why there is no GM to answer our question and make everything clear.

it's not true that you do not have any benefit from it you can sell it obviously :) no one said that they were rolling randomly ! otherwise why would they even roll for it. 

I can find the item Rino stole from me and I do not want any gold. I just want that some GM solve this issue as soon as possible; while waiting for that admit it bro you wanted to gain some gold that's it but not on the profit of another player. I believe this game has its rules clear. 

Edited by Bellakhatoun